Why do these bad broads stay messing with disguting looking butch lesbos

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I ask myself this question everyday b :mindblown:

I remember last week, me and my roll dog called over these three mexican broads and one of them was a straight dime :ohlawd:

Perfect thighs, Titties, ass, body she had the whole package :wow:

The other girl was pretty fine two and the 3rd girl was :manny:

We put on a movie, I sit next to her and as I'm about to make a move, her girlfriend calls:to: I could hear here over the phone she had the manliest voice breh that night left me fvcked up :heh:

It feels like these bad broads that turn lebsian do so outta spite for some past bad relationship with a man and they say "fukk men" and turn lesbo :to:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I heard in ATL the dyke lesbians be having badder bytches than nikkas :leon:

They do.

And all the bulldaggers look like Lil Wayne over in decatur. They be having something on their mouths pierced, dreads, and saggin their entire asses out. One of them dykes was trying to be hard but she was pretty in the face and was bussing a low sag with some boxer briefs out and she had the nerve to have a Donk. I wanted to squeeze that shyt and show her a few lessons about Adam and Eve. :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its easier to control a woman than a man. just remember that the stud is not the one with power in these relationships

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just left the barbershop and a super bad redbone walked in looking like heaven with a big stinky looking dyke. Couldn't be money because they pulled up in a old school Maxima with rusty paint. Why do bad chicks stay fukking with these disgusting ass chicks? I don't get it. :wow:

Ol girl was looking like

tumblr_lmkg8noUmg1qesepao1_500.png

Her girlfriend was looking like

Shirley-Hemphill.jpg

Every nikka in there was looking like :wtf: :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

the reason for that is simple cuz they were with a guy who treated them like shyt or multiple guys did that too her and she is too damaged or heart broken

and would rather go with another woman aka same sex since they are similar in emotions and feelings and want too experience something different thats not likely to hurt her feelings and accept her for who she is

in most cases this is a trial by error they do it for a while then revert back too dudes and then their are some that stay that way

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
They do it because its just like dating a guy but they get someone who understand their emotions and wont kick them to a curb. I dated a chick like this who would go back and forth between dudes and women.