Why do these bad broads stay messing with disguting looking butch lesbos

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You should see the b*tches these dykes pull during gay/lesbian week on the beach :wow: I remember seeing a snoop type b*tch off of Collins with a chick that looked like Sarah Varone. Where/how have we f*cked up as men? If a 5' lesbian with no d*ck can pull a bad b*tch, there's no excuse for any man :to:

:pachaha:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I knew this butch lesbo that was sexy back in the school days but changed into a dyke that wore baggy clothes and stopped wearing make up and started talking like a guy, big big change and she had a bytch every guy wanted to fuk but she was lesbian :pacspit:

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
OK...OK.

I see all this talk about some "guys don't understand their emotions so they turn to their fellow woman" crap..but can someone please tell me what HUMAN emotions cannot be understood by two rational HUMANS? :usure:

Tired of people making it seem as if lesbians communicate on some psychic level or something.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
They do.

And all the bulldaggers look like Lil Wayne over in decatur. They be having something on their mouths pierced, dreads, and saggin their entire asses out. One of them dykes was trying to be hard but she was pretty in the face and was bussing a low sag with some boxer briefs out and she had the nerve to have a Donk. I wanted to squeeze that shyt and show her a few lessons about Adam and Eve. :jawalrus:

she had the nerve to have a Donk. :deadmanny:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I heard in ATL the dyke lesbians be having badder bytches than nikkas :leon:

This is true.:snoop: I used to live in Atlanta for 12 years, and I have witnessed what you had said like a thousand times. There are many butches look flabbier and sicker than Larry Holmes who can pull more dime pieces than the average man in Atlanta. It is crazy how promiscuous a bisexual woman can be; they are worse than men when it comes to selecting their female mates, imo. Those chicks would stick their tongue in anything :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason why most of these chicks bag bad broads is because.....they are relentless.

They never stop and never take no for an answer. If one chick shoots them down, they just brush it off and keep on going.

Another thing that I've noticed about them is that they tend to focus on getting inside of a broads head first, before they try and get inside of her p*ssy. Where as most men try to get inside of the p*ssy first, while discarding a females mind.

Instead of you guys getting upset, you should see it as motivation. If dykes and butches can get bad shorties...whats about you.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
So basically Lesbians can't be dimes?:mjpls:

Any of you Coli Psychologists have a diagnosis for this? Fine Black Male with not so fine looking Queen?
KerryRhodes_Hollywood_Text-Messages_MissJia-500x442.jpg

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:heh:

Most of them bad hoes have a kid by a man :snoop:...That's the different between a Lesbian and a Gay Male.

Gay Males usually have zero sexual history with women. They don't fukk women and suddenly just not like it. Most of them are gay from jump. With women it usually takes a couple of dikks and possibly a kid for them to come to terms with being a Lesbian/bi or whatever. :demonic: but most of these women are headcases.

Sound like you speaking from experience :mjpls:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
The thought has come to mind that these bulls could bag more chicks than I can...:smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's because they play the lesbian angle to turn away thirsty nikkas. Oftentimes, they are using the chick and aren't really into them. It's just a good excuse when they don't wNt dusty nikkas spitting game at them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chitown black women :ohlawd: Vanessa Williams, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Beals, I could go on and on :noah: Again, can any lady explain how we are f*ckin' up as men? What could lead a dime to turn down 7 inches of organic chocolate for rancid pink taco? :scusthov:

not a woman...but i'll give it a shot...

just look at the threads in here everyday...:manny:

yall for the most part are disrespectful...think being nice=simping :dead:...and some of you seem to hate women on top of that...

maybe thats where some of you are going wrong...:manny: