Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
only a woman truly knows how to lick another woman

charlie-murphy-hates-your-web-host.jpg

:ohhh:Then again I was taught by a women so you just might be right.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am curious to know how the legalization of gay marriage is going to effect the black community. Things are going to get real interesting when these couples are allowed to marry. Right now y'all are crying just from the sight of "dimes and bull dykes." I can't wait to see the reaction when these couples are legally allowed to marry and begin starting families. Don't you ever think you're irreplaceable (assuming SOME of these women are trying to replace men in their lives and relationships).

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
nikkas need to stop focusing on these broads and get themselves together...

Let these broads do them...

Get your money right,get your priorities right,and focus on bettering yourself...

Kevm3,His Excellence Reincar

They say it best

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I just left the barbershop and a super bad redbone walked in looking like heaven with a big stinky looking dyke. Couldn't be money because they pulled up in a old school Maxima with rusty paint. Why do bad chicks stay fukking with these disgusting ass chicks? I don't get it. :wow:

Ol girl was looking like

tumblr_lmkg8noUmg1qesepao1_500.png

Her girlfriend was looking like

Shirley-Hemphill.jpg

Every nikka in there was looking like :wtf: :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

Dont know if it has been said, but those Butch dykes are tricking on these girls something serious.

None of these hoes are in LT relationships with these butches. They are just getting some bills paid

Daps
I guess it's not possible for a legit lesbian to be beautiful. I guess it's not possible for a feminine woman to be attracted to a masculine woman. :snoop:

1 star thread.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
shyt lets ask a fellow butch lesbian then

@ThiefyPoo come tell us how u be baggin bad bytches

we seen what you look like

Word2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Do Ya Really Want A Basket Headed Hoe Though. Alot Of Thse Bad bytches Be 3 Kids Deep By The Time They Turn Lesb. Most Femme Lesbian Have Major Problems Who The fukk Wanna Deal WTh That Just Bc She Bad. But It Still Dont Make Sense To Me, IfThey Were Truly Lesbians They Would Date Other Feminine Looking Chics. If The Date The Manly Broads That Mean Deep Down She Really Hasnt Let Go Of dikk. i Have Seen And lesbiaNs Turn Straight For The Right nikka.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Do Ya Really Want A Basket Headed Hoe Though. Alot Of Thse Bad bytches Be 3 Kids Deep By The Time They Turn Lesb. Most Femme Lesbian Have Major Problems Who The fukk Wanna Deal WTh That Just Bc She Bad. But It Still Dont Make Sense To Me, IfThey Were Truly Lesbians They Would Date Other Feminine Looking Chics. If The Date The Manly Broads That Mean Deep Down She Really Hasnt Let Go Of dikk. i Have Seen And lesbiaNs Turn Straight For The Right nikka.

I know two lesbians on a cool level...

Both chosed the wrong men and one is crazy as hell to go with it..

One has had a long relationship with her partner,the other is having problems with women as well...

They want the thug nikkas and the "fly"types,but then cant handle the bs that comes with it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I don't get.

Females always talking that "DL" shyt, but dyking is running rampant out here.

Been that way for years.Females seem to be more "homosexually" inclined than men

Physically, I think homosexuality, in regards to men, is more of a perversion.Just think of the damage being done physically:huhldup::whoa: nh

But mentally/psychologically, on the female side, it's more twisted.Gay dudes are pure homo's.They're attracted to the same sex.Mostly, it's men who look like men dating men.

On the female side, they're basically fukking with chicks who pose as men, who look like men, who act like men:patrice:

It's basically a substitute man with less physical strength and a plastic penis.They got it twisted, mane

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Studs cheat and go upside their girls heads more than men, what are you talking about? What most studs do is try to be an alpha male times ten and do everything in access compared to males to compensate for not having a d*ick. All of the lesbian women I know get dogged regularly by studs. If anything, it's because studs know how to get into a woman's head because at the end of the day they're still a woman themselves.

Board up the windows and throw the out of business sign on the front entrance.

This man just wrapped the thread up

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's what I don't get.

Females always talking that "DL" shyt, but dyking is running rampant out here.

Been that way for years.Females seem to be more "homosexually" inclined than men

Physically, I think homosexuality, in regards to men, is more of a perversion.Just think of the damage being done physically:huhldup::whoa: nh

But mentally/psychologically, on the female side, it's more twisted.Gay dudes are pure homo's.They're attracted to the same sex.Mostly, it's men who look like men dating men.

On the female side, they're basically fukking with chicks who pose as men, who look like men, who act like men:patrice:

It's basically a substitute man with less physical strength and a plastic penis.They got it twisted, mane

Also an excellent point i remember reading somewhere years ago.....

when you think about it.....these same "lesbians" are using phallus shaped instruments like dildos and vibrators in order to get sexual pleasure....

Just think about it for a second...

They are inserting stuff into them for pleasure.......which are basically substitutes for dikks.....So they aren't "technically" gay :manny:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I just left the barbershop and a super bad redbone walked in looking like heaven with a big stinky looking dyke. Couldn't be money because they pulled up in a old school Maxima with rusty paint. Why do bad chicks stay fukking with these disgusting ass chicks? I don't get it. :wow:

Every nikka in there was looking like :wtf: :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

:laugh: dawg I was just thinking of this thread topic when I saw pictures of this couple the other day.

20121015__10-15%20Augustus.jpg

seimone-augustus-and-girlfriend.jpeg

tumblr_m8psgudiYA1r3j4cg.jpg