Why do some Blacks embrace Egyptian, Native American, Hebrew roots but not West African?

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
You niggrums will say anything that seperstes you from Africa despite all the scientific and historical evidence against you

:russ:I'm sure there were some" black" people in America before cacs but you not one of them:mjlol:
They could have been thrown into the same slaves plantations as Aframs and absorbed into our gene pool :troll:

How do we know that all of those full blooded Algonquin princess great grandmother fables weren't just native black Americans who were forced into slavery with the American African:troll:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Are they the black Irish I hear about?

Yes..the twa or pygmies. They were the original Celts and the song about running the snakes out of town was about running black Irish out of town since they were in the serpent cult which is nothing but KMt/moorish science
West Irelands music and dance which is the river dance has its roots in North Africa

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They oppressed the Hebrews for over 300 years till Moses told Pharaoh to let my ppl go.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I think it's wise to acknowledge that we really don't know all the facts. We are learning and with the history of deception of the cac I personally can't write off any theory with some smoke to it

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
It has zero to do with "self-hate", seeing West Africa as inferior or liking whatever white people like. All of those are just silly. The thing is African history is VERY hard to get into for laymen. Hell when I first started to get into African history it was hard because info is hard to come by. The majority of laymen do not know much about African history(hell I'm still learning and I'm invested in it) besides the Ancient Egyptians and Zulus. The rest of Africa is clouded in mystery. Information is not that "direct" like say Ancient Egypt. Try telling the average black laymen about the Mali Empire and he/she will not know. Whenever someone asks me about African history irl I always tell them about Mali(since its West African) and they are always clueless about.

The fact of the matter is the rest of Africa does not have a machine(Egyptomania) like Ancient Egypt does. Fact is Ancient Egypt is many black laymens first introduction into African history(it was my intro too) and from there thats when they start learning about the others. So all this talk about viewing West Africa as inferior is ridiculous.

Also blacks embracing being Native American or Hebrew is just some silly exaggeration that was just added just to be added.

This is such bullshyt.

You can literally google everything you want about west Africa.

And before the internet, there were scholars heavily dedicated to knowing the history of west Africa.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
This even goes on in W. Africa, itself. I'm FB friends and actual friends with people from all over, and there's this thing about Igbo people being Hebrews(Ghana), Ewe people (Ghana), Fang people being Egyptian...I could go on and on. Go look on Amazon, there are so many books about Igbo people being Hebrew, it's ridiculous. It's self-hate. I'm distant cousins with several Continental Africans (and people from all over the Americas), and none of them have peculiar DNA nor haplogroups. There's nothing unique about the DNA of any of these groups, that set them apart from people in the area. In fact, the one outlying thing about Fang people, is something that's found in most the other groups in the region (Cameroon, Eq. G, Gabon, etc.). It's insane. Certain types are attracted to these theories. It's not just African Americans, trust me.

And I don't mean legitimate history of the travels of people from E. Africa to West or West to South, etc. I mean these convoluted theories that people come up with to disconnect them from other African people.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
This even goes on in W. Africa, itself. I'm FB friends and actual friends with people from all over, and there's this thing about Igbo people being Hebrews(Ghana), Ewe people (Ghana), Fang people being Egyptian...I could go on and on. Go look on Amazon, there are so many books about Igbo people being Hebrew, it's ridiculous. It's self-hate. I'm distant cousins with several Continental Africans (and people from all over the Americas), and none of them have peculiar DNA nor haplogroups. There's nothing unique about the DNA of any of these groups, that set them apart from people in the area. In fact, the one outlying thing about Fang people, is something that's found in most the other groups in the region (Cameroon, Eq. G, Gabon, etc.). It's insane. Certain types are attracted to these theories. It's not just African Americans, trust me.

And I don't mean legitimate history of the travels of people from E. Africa to West or West to South, etc. I mean these convoluted theories that people come up with to disconnect them from other African people.

Not all black people are from "Africa" breh :comeon:

Its not about disconnecting from anything but finding out the history that cacs hid from so called "blacks"