Why do some Blacks embrace Egyptian, Native American, Hebrew roots but not West African?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
^^ infact the AA growth rates were lower than the whites, so this MIRACULOUS growth rate was not at all. The AA growth rate can't be above average if their percentage of population dropped from 19% to 12.6%

You're confusing natural growth rate and overall growth rate.

Overall growth rate includes European migration to the United States and natural increase.

African-Americans could only rely upon their natural increase since importation of enslaved Africans ceased in 1807. Even in that circumstance, their population growth relative to White America was quite high.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
You're confusing natural growth rate and overall growth rate.

Overall growth rate includes European migration to the United States and natural increase.

African-Americans could only rely upon their natural increase since importation of enslaved Africans ceased in 1807. Even in that circumstance, their population growth relative to White America was quite high.
i'm not confusing the the 2.

People's tin foil hat claim is that how did we get from 380k imported Africans to 44M today. My point is black growth was lower than whites.
White immigration from 1790 to 1860 was like 4.5M. But even accounting for that, the AA population growth up til 1860 was lower, which is what you would expect from their social conditions.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Can you please explain to me how you can get 750,000 blacks from 193,00 Africans? How does a population increase by over 500,000 in just 60 years through natural birth? Here you go with the breeding fairy tales...you do know the majority of the cargo were African males? How does that work? A pregnancy takes month...remember the population went over 500,000 in just 60 years. :ohhh:

The reason I mentioned Americo-Liberians was to reference the fact that negroes were being shipped out of this country and into West Africa. You have people posting pictures of West Africans talking about diverse features when they don't even know the history behind the people or country.

Yeah all the scientific evidence like DNA that ignores migration....yeah all the historical evidence like the hugh slave ships in the museums right (the ones that could pack 400 Africans) :shaq:
You black :umad:I'll let mansa explain shyt I ain't arguing with your dumb ass

Go live on a reservation if you "Indian" boy:umad:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
i'm not confusing the the 2.

People's tin foil hat claim is that how did we get from 380k imported Africans to 44M today. My point is black growth was lower than whites.
White immigration from 1790 to 1860 was like 4.5M. But even accounting for that, the AA population growth up til 1860 was lower, which is what you would expect from their social conditions.

It was miraculous given the conditions of enslavery in the Americas, right? Perhaps I should've made that particular use of the term 'miraculous' clearer.

Nonetheless, it's possible that African-American natural growth rate (here meaning the number of infants born to a woman who lived to adulthood) to have been equal to White America (despite the condition of slavery) while still having a low overall growth rate because of European immigration.

Daps
Gus T. Renegade of the C.O.W.S. interviews authors of a book about slave-breeding in the US

They just said they were choosing the strongest and healthiest slaves to breed so that chops the number of slaves that were being used like cattle to breed down by a lot...also there really was no need for massive slave breeding when you had Indians and Whites as slaves. Also your arguments are in conflict with one another, its a contradiction. You mention this nonsense about slave breeding then you say the black population had a natural increase....

To further debunk this mass breeding fairy tale...we know that the Irish and other ethnic groups of European ancestry were not considered White back in the day...the Irish arrived as slaves in America via the Irish Slave Trade..But only in the mind of some negroes that white people can never be slaves or in the same class as blacks. (Sometimes I think yall worship these cacs man)..
lilburne9.jpg

lilburne8.gif

article-2107458-11F33AA7000005DC-115_470x761.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAklAAAAJDliYWM3NmM1LWQyMTktNDk3Yi1iNGYyLTM0YTExOTg2MWI2ZQ.jpg

001r.jpg

300,000 Africans can't jump to 4 million in a couple of decades especially when you have 400,000 free blacks...
Slave%2Bpopulation%2BU.S.%2B1790%2Bto%2B1860%2Bbar%2Bgraph.png

You black :umad:I'll let mansa explain shyt I ain't arguing with your dumb ass

Go live on a reservation if you "Indian" boy:umad:
Oh nothing to back up your shyt....How about you kick rocks and take your "L" with you... :shaq:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
They just said they were choosing the strongest and healthiest slaves to breed so that chops the number of slaves that were being used like cattle to breed down by a lot...also there really was no need for massive slave breeding when you had Indians and Whites as slaves. Also your arguments are in conflict with one another, its a contradiction. You mention this nonsense about slave breeding then you say the black population had a natural increase....

To further debunk this mass breeding fairy tale...we know that the Irish and other ethnic groups of European ancestry were not considered White back in the day...the Irish arrived as slaves in America via the Irish Slave Trade..But only in the mind of some negroes that white people can never be slaves or in the same class as blacks. (Sometimes I think yall worship these cacs man)..
lilburne9.jpg

lilburne8.gif

001r.jpg

300,000 Africans can't jump to 4 million in a couple of decades especially when you have 400,000 free blacks...

Oh nothing to back up your shyt....How about you kick rocks and take your "L" with you... :shaq:
:laff::laff:

Squaw

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

lilburne9.jpg

lilburne8.gif

001r.jpg

- If you increasingly listen to the program, many slave breeders didn't care about the relative strengths of enslaved Africans. They often raped Black women just so they could deliver children, not caring about attributes like strength
- Natural increase means children born to woman. That also includes slave breeding. You're really stupid.

- The Irish slave myth?

CAC ALERT!
- Here is how math works:

You import 400,000 enslaved people over 200 years. The people that arrive have children but more people keep coming. That's how you had 800,000 by 1790. Those people kept increasing through natural increase after 1807 and now you have around 4 million by 1860. Similarily, there were less than 10,000 Boers in the 1700s. Now there's over 3.5 million. Why is it so hard to believe that 800,000 Africans in 1790 can become over 40 million more than 200 years later?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

lilburne9.jpg

lilburne8.gif

001r.jpg

Warned.

Daps
- If you increasingly listen to the program, many slave breeders didn't care about the relative strengths of enslaved Africans. They often raped Black women just so they could deliver children, not caring about attributes like strength
- Natural increase means children born to woman. That also includes slave breeding. You're really stupid.

- The Irish slave myth?

CAC ALERT!
- Here is how math works:

You import 400,000 enslaved people over 200 years. The people that arrive have children but more people keep coming. That's how you had 800,000 by 1790. Those people kept increasing through natural increase after 1807 and now you have around 4 million by 1860. Similarily, there were less than 10,000 Boers in the 1700s. Now there's over 3.5 million. Why is it so hard to believe that 800,000 Africans in 1790 can become over 40 million more than 200 years later?

Wow my people are really brainwashed they now fantasize about having white massa blood in them...I was right some of you negroes love these cacs...I will repeat again the amount of black women brought as slaves was very little compared to the men.

Also Tangible Evidence >>>>>>>>>>> Your Sex Fantasies

Myth? You consider white people being slaves a myth...you lost me right there bruh. How in the hell can someone take so much pride in their ancestors being slaves that they exclude white people from being slaves then place white people on a higher pedestal. Let me guess?? Your religion is White Supremacy...yall nikkas truly do believe these cacs are supreme. So supreme that the Irish or any other group could never be slaves despite the fact that the word is of European origin. Not to mention peasant, servant, serfs, etc are all synonymous with slav
:snoop:

Stop worshiping CACS man :martin:

Also do the math right...the majority of that 400,000 came in a span of 100 years not 200 years. Only 193,000 which is just a little under 200,000 can't transform to 750,000 or even 800,000 by 1790 in just a couple of DECADES.

- Your 193,000 number is incorrect. Just a bit less than 400,000 enslaved Africans arrived in the ports which now constitute the United States starting from 1619 to 1807.
- Slave-holders did their best to import female slaves for domestic labour and slave breeding. The gender equality was greater in what is now the Caribbean and not in Thirteen Colonies.
- Actually, most plantations had a 2:1 ratio for females to males.

- Americo-Liberans were a very small proportion of the US Black population (17 K out of 1.77 M)

From the Peopling of Africa thread:

You are exaggerating Black American migration to Liberia.

On me posting pictures of West Africa, I just created an over 17 page thread on the Ethnographic History of Africa. You should read it:
The Peopling of Africa
-No its not correct do you even know how to do Math bruh??? From the year they started bringing Africans to the year 1790 it was only about 193,000 Africans that were brought North America meanwhile the black population was already about 750,000 in the year 1790. The amount of Africans they brought to North America in the 1600s was no more than 5,000. Meanwhile in the 1700s the majority of that 193,000 was brought to North America. So I will say this...it is impossible for a population of mostly male slaves in which some were castrated to produce 500,000 offspring in a couple of decades!!

- No don't try to switch up the ratio man...

I guess Frederick Douglass' slave master just had a fetish for calling him "little indian boy"

Capt. Anthony could be kind, and, at times, he even showed an affectionate disposition. Could the reader have seen him gently leading me by the hand—as he sometimes did—patting me on the head, speaking to me in soft, caressing tones and calling me his "little Indian boy," he would have deemed him a kind old man, and really, almost fatherly.

Chapter 5: Gradual Initiation to the Mysteries of Slavery | My Bondage and My Freedom | Frederick Douglass | Lit2Go ETC

How do I get warning and not the other poster when we both engaged in this conversation that derailed the thread??? Unless it has nothing to do with derailing the thread and more to do with someone's feelings getting hurt :francis:

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
- Note one of the pictures with children that he posted are not Irish but Louisiana Creoles.
- The image of Abraham Lincoln with kneeling white and black Americans is a Radical Republic poster trying to unify the Republican party's promise to supporting white labour (especially in the West) while also fighting against slavery (particularly in the South)