Why do some Blacks embrace Egyptian, Native American, Hebrew roots but not West African?

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Going from 800,000 to 4 million in 80 years is not hard to believe at all. People were literally having 15+ children because the assumption was that a number of them would not make it to the age of 5.

Also I don't see how the practice of breeding in slavery leading to explosive population growth is unfathomable... Who said that they paired the strong slaves with just one woman at a time? If there were 20 slave women on the plantation and the plantation could sustain the growth in population then the strongest male slave on the plantation would be paired with ALL of them though likely not all at the same time.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
To be honest:patrice: ...I reject the framing/associations embedded in the premise of the thread titles question. :francis::hubie:

I "get" what your trying to say/ask but reject the question itself.:jbhmm:

The OP itself isn't as bad though:ehh: ...that said this argument(line of questioning) annoys the hell out of me in general.

Why?

Because while it's an obvious and quite frankly "honest" question it's an ignorant question people who just started studying / barely study any African history tend to ask.

I didn't want to go that far back offf in history:francis:
:patrice:but your reminder of migration history just reminded me how I always get annoyed when people forgo the migration history of Africa to try and overlap historical points in their minds/arguments like all these entities on the map existed at the same time....

map-african-kingdoms-01.jpg

So you'll have someone talking about 3000BC Kemet ...then jo blow random comes out the wood work talking about...
"well, why don't you talk about the Ashanti or the Zulu or something instead of Egypt" - :usure:

Show me the Ashanti or Zulu in 3000BC and I'll gladly talk about them :beli:
Show me substantial data on west Africans prior to Tichitt-Walata settlment around 2000BC and I'll gladly talk about them :beli:
Show me substantial data on forest belt west Africans prior to the nok around 1000BC and I'll gladly talk about them:beli:
Show me substantial data on the Bantu migration prior to 1000BC and I'll gladly talk about them
:beli:

:russ: man those people kill me, but I get ya bruh, I just tried to keep it focused on this first post :pachaha:
Thanks for the extra input.:salute:
...and this is before we even get into the politics of the telling/framing of history. I.E. what people politically can & will do contemporaneously(for themselves and/or to you) ...based on an argument of historical justifications.
I really should make that thread on "the history of the study of African history".:jbhmm:(still compiling information though) Not just a compilation of sources but also the politics & current state of the study of African history.:ufdup:
Lack of an understanding of these types of things is what cause people to ask those kind of questions about Egypt in relation to west Africa. :jbhmm:

That said I'll end with my reply to a previous thread....

Hello brehs.

Lately I've been going through a lot of thought and deep research into my culture and history as as West indian, specifically hailing from Barbados.

Barbados, like most of the islands and central american countries have retained elements of West African culture which is completely undeniable.

I've had a lot of Black americans telling me that I'm indigenous to the west and have nothing to do with West africa which then would make my culture and upbringing a big lie / hoax.

So I then asked, are we even the same people, as most West Indians of sound reasoning will acknowledge where they originate and their cultural practices as well as language and dialects. We don't relate to the natives of the islands. I got no response.

Are we the same people? And why is there a huge dislike to islanders especially when they refuse to throw away their obviously West african culture?

:coffee:
These are prob the same types to tell you about moon monsters bruh, keep it moving

Matter a fact lets say you ran into . ...fukk it, 100 people who told you that. :hubie:
There are 45-50mil African Americans in the U.S. that 100 is a drop in the bucket. Find new associates:francis:

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:

When I encountered my first Hebrew Israelite videos I wanted to slap the hell out of those black people.I'm tired of my people being gullible to stupidness and nonsense. Native American culture is a different thing that is because people can actually trace their ancestry back to America and not West Africa. I never really cared that much about Egypt I don't even know the names of the Pharaohs with Cleopatra being the exception.

I don't encourage our people to learn about West African culture mainly because that's not the majority's history...our people have connection to that land but originally our people are from America. You can't force African culture onto people who know their heritage. The only connection we really have is that some of their people were brought over here and some of our people we shipped over there.

Only about 300,000 Africans were brought to the shores of North America and that occurred mostly in the late 1700s to the Civil War. Our population is over 40 million in the United States...mathematically you can't get that many from 300,000 Africans in just over a century. (But you will have some nikkas believing in fairy tales, they start fantasizing about slavery talking about rape from the masta and massive breeding farms just so they can hold onto their narrative)

A picture of Nat Love (Clearly this brother is not West African), a black cowboy...he was born into slavery.

Oh no here we go....I am sorry I have to destroy your narrative but you're wrong. You posted a link to Henry Louis Gates another black "leader" that has been c00nin like the rest of them.

If you compare the black population in America in 1790 to the amount of Africans brought cumulatively by 1790 you will notice that the black population was more than the amount of Africans brought. The African population in America would have been around 193,000 yet the black population in America is nearly 800,000

Study_table_3.jpg

Population-2-chart-1790-to-2012.jpg

There are many factors you are leaving out as well. Back in the day not everyone could read or write, less advance technology, not everyone fills out the census, geographical locations, some people identify as American Indian, THOUSANDS of negroes were shipped to West Africa, and the most important of them all is that there were DOZENS of Indian Wars including the Civil War and American Revolutionary Wars. In wars you have large casualties most of the time....

Can you please explain to me how you can get 750,000 blacks from 193,00 Africans? How does a population increase by over 500,000 in just 60 years through natural birth? Here you go with the breeding fairy tales...you do know the majority of the cargo were African males? How does that work? A pregnancy takes month...remember the population went over 500,000 in just 60 years.

They just said they were choosing the strongest and healthiest slaves to breed so that chops the number of slaves that were being used like cattle to breed down by a lot...also there really was no need for massive slave breeding when you had Indians and Whites as slaves. Also your arguments are in conflict with one another, its a contradiction. You mention this nonsense about slave breeding then you say the black population had a natural increase....

To further debunk this mass breeding fairy tale...we know that the Irish and other ethnic groups of European ancestry were not considered White back in the day...the Irish arrived as slaves in America via the Irish Slave Trade..But only in the mind of some negroes that white people can never be slaves or in the same class as blacks. (Sometimes I think yall worship these cacs man)..

Wow my people are really brainwashed they now fantasize about having white massa blood in them...I was right some of you negroes love these cacs...I will repeat again the amount of black women brought as slaves was very little compared to the men.

Also Tangible Evidence >>>>>>>>>>> Your Sex Fantasies

Myth? You consider white people being slaves a myth...you lost me right there bruh. How in the hell can someone take so much pride in their ancestors being slaves that they exclude white people from being slaves then place white people on a higher pedestal. Let me guess?? Your religion is White Supremacy...yall nikkas truly do believe these cacs are supreme. So supreme that the Irish or any other group could never be slaves despite the fact that the word is of European origin. Not to mention peasant, servant, serfs, etc are all synonymous with slav

:snoop::martin:

:coffee:

This is exactly what I mean when I say it's not enough to know if you fail at the interpretation aspect.

I.E.
it's not enough to say....

the food put into the pot is fresh
(we can all see and verify the information is true)

fresh.jpg
research2books1-300x199.jpg

therefore whatever happens in the cooking process
(mental interpretation of that information)

titanium-cookware-set.jpg
images

what comes out of the pot will be edible & healthy.
(valid cognitive conclusion)

cooking1-660x438.jpg
idea_great1.jpg

No! ...just because the ingredients are fine doesn't protect you from (burning or under cooking) your food
(coming to shotty conclusions)

images
bad-idea-pix-150x150.jpg.jpg

This issue is the bases of what people call "smart dumb nikkas" People who have basic(...and sometimes complex) knowledge of things but come to asinine conclusions because of the way that they process(cook) that knowledge.​

Khermann

Rookie
Daps
This bothers me a lot tbh. West Africa has a glorious past which hardly gets mentioned because ppl obsess about Egyptians and Hebrews.
Yep

Unfortunetly Pyramids are visible easily , great stuff from benin for example where destroyed or stole by whites ,later who would tell you that Benin was just an empty place full of crazy bizarre crap (Vaudun ,zombies etc )

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
is West African viewed as less then? And Egyptian more glorious or something?

The main reasons, IMO, is because 1) cacs are always obsessing about Egypt so obviously black people are gonna obsess over it and 2) most black people don't know shyt about west Africa, any of its kingdoms or its accomplishments.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Because blacks were at the highest when we were in Egypt. There wasn't any West African civilization till Egypt got invaded dozens of times and they escaped to West Africa. West African culture is Egyptian culture passed off but not as potent, and Egyptian culture wasn't the highest, back when Egypt was Tiamat we were at the pinnacle. Till the first dynasty came and we went to war and had to escape and founded Babylonia, Sumeria Mesopotamia. That along with Ethiopia and Sudan two major parts in the history

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Because blacks were at the highest when we were in Egypt. There wasn't any West African civilization till Egypt got invaded dozens of times and they escaped to West Africa. West African culture is Egyptian culture passed off but not as potent, and Egyptian culture wasn't the highest, back when Egypt was Tiamat we were at the pinnacle. Till the first dynasty came and we went to war and had to escape and founded Babylonia, Sumeria Mesopotamia. That along with Ethiopia and Sudan two major parts in the history

I've seen this repeated in several different places, that some Ancient Egyptians fled to West Africa. What's the evidence for this?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Also the Dogon tribe from Mali are from Egypt. The San tribe or bush men are they fled South , the pygmies who were in Ireland are too and fled into the jungles. Tribes had to play crazy savage because the Arabs were taking slaves and they couldn't convert crazy tribes into islam yet they didn't know these tribes hid Egyptian science

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Also the Dogon tribe from Mali are from Egypt. The San tribe or bush men are they fled South , the pygmies who were in Ireland are too and fled into the jungles. Tribes had to play crazy savage because the Arabs were taking slaves and they couldn't convert crazy tribes into islam yet they didn't know these tribes hid Egyptian science
So you're saying pygmies fled FROM Ireland INTO Africa? Like they originated in Ireland?
:mjgrin:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Cause they want you to believe you're from West africa, when you're not. The soul knows its history that's why blacks in America love Egypt so much.