why do so many people on this forum think PC GAMING = PLAYING AT A DESK WITH A MONITOR?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
did corvettes become the fastest cars in the world lately :ohhh:

nikkas building honda's to race car specs but you think it's impossible to put a bigger and faster engine in another car to be a chevy :mjgrin:

ive got a gaming pc ,i never once did anything to it myself, i bought the parts and the store put it together free of charge.

you know what's weird as fukk.. my brother JUST asked me, like 5 mins ago, how hard it is to put together a computer. his laptop died and he wants to build a desktop.. again.. it's not hard. but some people wouldn't even take that step to ask.. just head straight to amazon

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So much insecurity from the thread title alone :mjgrin:

Straw man argument.. no one is judging people if they're on a computer or on a couch, the fukk is this thread even made for :rudy:

PC heads gasping for relevancy

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much insecurity from the thread title alone :mjgrin:

Straw man argument.. no one is judging people if they're on a computer or on a couch, the fukk is this thread even made for :rudy:

PC heads gasping for relevancy
pc head? i own every console, include the xbox x and ps4 pro, as well as regular ps4 n xbox, and switch. what u talking bout

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It's not really the building part that's hard or annoying. For many, tinkering with getting the best settings or dealing with a game that won't launch is the biggest issue.
My Xbox One games crash on me literally daily, and do you have a PS4 Pro or One S? Because there's graphic settings on games for those too...

But anyway, you also know that PC games detect the best graphic setting for your hardware so you don't even have to touch the graphic settings, right? And I can't even remember the last time I legit bought a game for PC and it didn't launch.

That's why this thread is going the way it is (everyone being defensive) because y'all clearly have NO CLUE what you're talking about, but spewing lie after lie trying to justify why you don't have a gaming pc

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Xbox One games crash on me literally daily, and do you have a PS4 Pro or One S? Because there's graphic settings on games for those too...

But anyway, you also know that PC games detect the best graphic setting for your hardware so you don't even have to touch the graphic settings, right? And I can't even remember the last time I legit bought a game for PC and it didn't launch.

That's why this thread is going the way it is (everyone being defensive) because y'all clearly have NO CLUE what you're talking about, but spewing lie after lie trying to justify why you don't have a gaming pc

Folks just need to admit that they're dumb.

I just find it hilarious that console players try to make building/maintain PCs into some complicated hassle :laff:

One fool compared it to fixing up cars :laff:

The mental gymnastics is real, and so is the inferiority complex :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I aint been to any of my homies/randoms houses that have a pc setup in there main entertainment room.

Some have full man caves and still don't have a PC setup.

Most people that play on PC play in a chair at a desk.:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Folks just need to admit that they're dumb.

I just find it hilarious that console players try to make building/maintain PCs into some complicated hassle :laff:

One fool compared it to fixing up cars :laff:

The mental gymnastics is real, and so is the inferiority complex :heh:
I find it hilarious y'all try to act like the shyt is just super simple with no challenges.

Most people can barely use google. Building/maintaining a gaming PC is well beyond the skill level and desire of most people(even if it is "simple" for those of us that know how to do it)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it hilarious y'all try to act like the shyt is just super simple with no challenges.

Most people can barely use google. Building/maintaining a gaming PC is well beyond the skill level and desire of most people(even if it is "simple" for those of us that know how to do it)
I'm saying, changing setting and accounts on an apple device confuses people who use it 365 days a year.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I aint been to any of my homies/randoms houses that have a pc setup in there main entertainment room.

Some have full man caves and still don't have a PC setup.

Most people that play on PC play in a chair at a desk.:yeshrug:
You sure your friend's or the randoms aren't like me and you just don't know they're on PC? If you come in my crib and I have a controller in my hand, you'll have no clue if I'm on Xbox, PC, or PS4 unless it's an exclusive game or I go to 'Home' screen of whichever I'm on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Come on man this is bullshyt.

You know full and damn well there's a lot more tinkering/troubleshooting or whatever when it comes to PC.

The reason this thread is going this way is because y'all refuse to be honest :stopitslime: