why do so many people on this forum think PC GAMING = PLAYING AT A DESK WITH A MONITOR?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That no matter how easy you tell us replacing the GPU on the HAL 2000 is...we don't want to ever fukking worry about taking screwdriver to our entertainment device and inspector gadget-ing our shyt to put new fans, CPUs, gpus, motherboards, and other shyt.

yeah your piece of shyt cheap hardware just red/yellow rings of death and then you have to send it back to the manufacture for them to fix it - if its on warranty :laff: piece of shyt little kid systems :laff:

Just let me breath and let the game developer worry themselves to optimize the game for me...

I. Don't. Want... To worry about optimization on my side.

I cant remember the last YEAR a PC game came out and didnt auto optimize to the hardware in your PC :dahell: its literally the 1st loading screen on PC games "optimizing game towards your PC" :dahell:

the ignorance here is crazy :mindblown:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Gaming at a desk is better than on a couch. I don't see how you can be slouching on a couch and be actively interested in the game, mentally. When I'm gaming on my Xbox, playing Halo 5, I'm on the edge of the couch in the same posture as if I'm at a desk.

You're playing a game, not watching a movie.

Gaming chair + solid m/kb + 27+ in 1080p/1440p/4K monitor = goat way to play games :ahh:

These dudes slouching on their mom's couch with plastic covering playing fps games on a controller squinting at their k/d from 20 ft :heh::heh::heh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Dead ass, building a rig in 2017 is no more difficult than putting together a big ass Lego set. Bu then again its some adults that cant even do that properly so it is what it is.

I think the more hilarious part is that you can youtube anything, literally anything regarding building a PC...so even with visual aids dudes think its some kind of magic. :BBBBallz:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Dead ass, building a rig in 2017 is no more difficult than putting together a big ass Lego set. Bu then again its some adults that cant even do that properly so it is what it is.
it's like how you gonna be a man and let yourself be defeated by some simple shyt

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Most don't.

Most don't even think that's the biggest issue.

What do most actually think?

That no matter how easy you tell us replacing the GPU on the HAL 2000 is...we don't want to ever fukking worry about taking screwdriver to our entertainment device and inspector gadget-ing our shyt to put new fans, CPUs, gpus, motherboards, and other shyt.

Just let me breath and let the game developer worry themselves to optimize the game for me...

I. Don't. Want... To worry about optimization on my side.

Period.

------

And again, more respect to y'all who don't mind.
Lol at this comment setting people off:dead:
He aint saying he can't, hes saying he doesnt want to. Frankly neither do I :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think the more hilarious part is that you can youtube anything, literally anything regarding building a PC...so even with visual aids dudes think its some kind of magic. :BBBBallz:
yep, it ain't like you gotta follow some confusing ass instruction manual. being able to see someone do it is a big help. that goes for a lot of things besides building PC's

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Interesting. I didn't know it was that easy.
I guess you're being sarcastic, but it really is that easy. If someone handed you the components, you can look at a motherboard for the first time in your life and clearly see where the RAM, CPU, GPU, PSU and hardrive go. It's not rocket science, breh. That's a whole 5 pieces that literally pop into place or plug in, minus the thermal paste on the CPU but that's a 5 second job

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Building/maintaining/upgrading a PC isnt rocket science :mjlol:

Step your game up :umad:
nikka, fukk you:russ:

Putting miniature model planes together ain't rocket science either...

I'm not putting them shyt's together either.:mjlol:

Lol at this comment setting people off:dead:
He aint saying he can't, hes saying he doesnt want to. Frankly neither do I :manny:

Breh, thanks for getting me.

I can do anything this nikkas do... So can you... But that doesn't mean we want to.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I only PC game at my desk. Hell I have my ps4 set up at my desk too.

And PC nikkas always get so butt hurt whenever someone says they'd rather just play on a console. shyt ain't that big of a deal guys, game on what you like and stop worrying about the next man. Most people just wanna plug in and go, that's just what it is.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I guess you're being sarcastic, but it really is that easy. If someone handed you the components, you can look at a motherboard for the first time in your life and clearly see where the RAM, CPU, GPU, PSU and hardrive go. It's not rocket science, breh. That's a whole 5 pieces that literally pop into place or plug in, minus the thermal paste on the CPU but that's a 5 second job
No, I was being serious.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Someone link us a photo of their setup that doesn't involve a chair and a desk :mjpls:
nikka a pool table that my keyboard sits on (don't use it for gaming though, like I said), 55" 4k on the wall, 25ft hdmi running through the drop ceiling (I'm in my mancave), and 1 of 4 controllers I can choose from. What is there to see?

How hard is it to understand that PCs use HDMIs that plug into your TV and you can use any PS4, X1, Steam, 360 controller you want to play games? I've had a gaming PC for 7 years and have NEVER sat at a desk. Hell, I can go lay in my bed 2 floors up from where my PC is and play any game from my PC with my Steam Link. You think I take a keyboard with me? :mjlol:

Last edited:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Monitors are 100x more better suited for gaming than TVs are. I have my LG C7 hooked up to my rig and it's been a bytch trying to match the performance of my ASUS ROG Swift. Well I know I can't match it because it's 165hz and G-sync, but I need to at least eliminate input lag and screen tearing to have a enjoyable experience. For you cats that have their PCs hooked up to their TV what settings are your guys using to make things run smooth. V-sync is unplayable to me on some games so I'm trying to find a happy medium to enjoy 4k and have it be playable.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That's what's wrong with this world now...people don't know how and don't want to know how to do shyt but sit on the internet and be fake. nikkas won't even use a basic Phillips head screwdriver. You remind me of that Home Depot article where the manager was scared for the future because it's known that millenials don't know shyt about shyt.

3rd time saying recently but yall nikkas spend your entire day on forums and social media but are gaining no knowledge of anything technical or anything else. In the time it takes yall clowns to scroll through your timeline and then record a video on FB Live, you literally could have built a PC.

Just tell the truth and say you have no technical skills. Building a PC is damn near like that game for infants/toddlers where the put the shapes into the correct holes...that's how easy it is and how slow some of yall are. I'll be damned if I use a computer every day of my life but don't know that bytch in and out and know how to fix it, if needed. And that goes for anything I use damn near daily in life, besides maybe a vehicle.

Y’all pc master race dudes have to get off y’all high horse. Seriously it’s annoying how y’all go around shaming people because they don’t share the same hobby or interest as you. It honestly isn’t that big of a deal as long as console players are happy with incremental updates and paying for online play let them them who are we to say they are dumb or lazy for not learning how to do some shyt they aren’t interested in.