why do so many people on this forum think PC GAMING = PLAYING AT A DESK WITH A MONITOR?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
DiscreteDizzyAiredaleterrier-max-1mb.gif

Okay, now we can move past that.

----------

So, yea, brehs, I'm a console gamer and I just like the comfortability and minimum upkeep it takes for me to game with my current group of players.

I'm also a stickler for wanting to get the best of whatever device I play on so I know I'd constantly hemorrhage my income with constantly trying to get the best items.

So I'm good.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How about you shut the fukk up and strip away your bytch ass defense mechanism.

You've got to be the worse nikka in the arcadium because you act like you aren't a caricature yet you're just as silly as the extreme posters you try to clown.

Look at this exact post by a respected coli poster:

This is what I'm talking about...I don't know the specifics but it's issues that indicate there is more than just plug and play.

I'm not criticizing Liquid or the Breh he's responding to nor any other PC player but there are things that you have to become studious about that I respectfully don't want to.

Breh... You embarrass yourself when you respond to me with your bullshyt.

Clearly, I don't know what the fukk he specifically means...and I don't want to.

fukking goofy.

You essentially called the nikka he was responding to - stupid.

Clown ass nikka.
tumblr_o15mk7rjLN1rc7zl1o1_400.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sometimes we have to get humbled in clear 4k resolution at 60fps.

He'll be aight.
Except your broke ass dont even own a device that can run 4k resolution at 60 fps so obviously @Rain message went over your head

Typing long messages, especially repeat messages only shows your real life frustration on this subject, in that case you take the biggest L in this thread :umad:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Except your broke ass dont even own a device that can run 4k resolution at 60 fps so obviously @Rain message went over your head

Typing long messages, especially repeat messages only shows your real life frustration on this subject, in that case you take the biggest L in this thread :umad:
Breh...

Let's talk. Let's imagine it's just me and you.

No one else can see these messages. We don't have to put on for other people.

Who hurt you?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh...

Let's talk. Let's imagine it's just me and you.

No one else can see these messages. We don't have to put on for other people.

Who hurt you?
Im in the gym pushing weights with ease that you cant even pick up while handling business 1st and then replying to your peasant ass 2nd

The question is how you respond to me at any time :ld: what do you do :ld: whats your job :ld: whats ya tax bracket :ld: i mean you penny pinching over your entertainment so i know you penny pinching over other aspects of life :ld: its ok to be broke and maybe get blessed later but i dropped some real financial knowledge in here and you and other peasants not taking it serious. At that point your miserable life is on you, I tried to help you :manny:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Im in the gym pushing weights with ease that you cant even pick up while handling business 1st and then replying to your peasant ass 2nd

The question is how you respond to me at any time :ld: what do you do :ld: whats your job :ld: whats ya tax bracket :ld: i mean you penny pinching over your entertainment so i know you penny pinching over other aspects of life :ld: its ok to be broke and maybe get blessed later but i dropped some real financial knowledge in here and you and other peasants not taking it serious. At that point your miserable life is on you, I tried to help you :manny:
Coli brehs??

Ayoooooo coli brehs!!!!

Is this what we are doing it here coli brehs?????

We are so defensive that we're going to assume the person we are debating is a weak and broke person?

Should I respond to this y'all?

Nah, I'll let him cook.:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Coli brehs??

Ayoooooo coli brehs!!!!

Is this what we are doing it here coli brehs?????

We are so defensive that we're going to assume the person we are debating is a weak and broke person?

Should I respond to this y'all?

Nah, I'll let him cook.:mjlol:
Defensive mechanism. Deflect to others instead of standing up to the truth of yourself. You not liking the image in the mirror, only you can change that.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You have to at least account for 50% of your TV cost into console cost, 50% for console 50% for actual TV. (cant play console without a TV, and if you are buying a PS4Pro or xbox1x , youll need a new tv just to play that which you need to put 100% of the TV cost into your calculation).

Did your console come with more than 1 controller? No, it didnt. Now add up all your controllers (for some even up to xbox elite controller for $150 just for the controller, since yall love just bringing up the most expensive PC items when using your talking points , best case scenario $29.99- $49.99 per controller).

Did you buy a new head set specifically for your console? A lot of regular head sets were not compatible with my PS4, I cant speak on xbox1 id imagine its the same. Another $50-100+ cost depending on quality.

Look at your game collection, how many did you get less than $50 ?

Dont forget you have to pay per month to even go online with the consoles, another $100 a year.

The cost of your console over the usual 4 year time period people use for upgrading PC's is usually higher than most high end PCs :ld:

This is why most console gamers here are broke and in the position they are in life :ld: im just being honest :ld: You legit dont know how to add up the cost of living correct :ld: you got people here buying a xbox 1, and then a xbox 1x, making the total cost of xbox 1 $900 before you even account for the other items above. Then people wonder where their money goes :ld:

I am not even hating, im just giving yall life lessons :manny: its not just this forum, majority of people are bad with finances when some of the times you just gotta look in the mirror. I can promise you, the amount you spent specifically spent on your console/console related purchases since 2013 has been more than 99.99% of people who PC game :ld:

I can get down with everything but the tv and the lecture. The costs do add up.

I game on the tv I had before the ps4 came out.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I can get down with everything but the tv and the lecture. The costs do add up.

I game on the tv I had before the ps4 came out.

People upgrade they TV's to play 4k yes or no ? Its not like they have already 4k content. So it has to be figured into the cost of the purchase other wise people would just continue watching 1080p TV's without the need to upgrade for the consoles.

Plus if you game half the time on a TV, then thats what the TV is used for - or part of the cost. Its no different than people adding cost of keyboards and a mouse to cost of a PC or a monitor. For all we know the computer was originally for school work, but people still add the cost.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Fast Sync is the answer to my 4k Gaming prayers on PCs:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Less input lag and no screen tearing on my 4k TV with Fast Sync on.

I just witnessed 4k 60 FPS HDR Battlefield 1 :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

That shyt is soooooooooooooo clean breh :damn::damn::damn:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
People upgrade they TV's to play 4k yes or no ? Its not like they have already 4k content. So it has to be figured into the cost of the purchase other wise people would just continue watching 1080p TV's without the need to upgrade for the consoles.

Plus if you game half the time on a TV, then thats what the TV is used for - or part of the cost. Its no different than people adding cost of keyboards and a mouse to cost of a PC or a monitor. For all we know the computer was originally for school work, but people still add the cost.

If you’re upgrading to 4K yes. If you already had the tv. No. You didn’t buy a tv for gaming. You bought the tv for tv.

If you had a computer keyboard already you didn’t make a new purchase for your new pc. You can’t keep charging that $100 keyboard to the cost of your new pc. If you upgrade, you add the cost.

Regardless. I agreed with most of your post. I’m not looking for a long exchange. I’m not that passionate about this topic.

If you want to answer my original post in the thread I’m all ears.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
nikka, fukk you:russ:

Putting miniature model planes together ain't rocket science either...

I'm not putting them shyt's together either.:mjlol:

Breh, thanks for getting me.

I can do anything this nikkas do... So can you... But that doesn't mean we want to.
pc gaming is like cooking. i know how to cook, but i don't want to. im not gonna sit there putting shyt together, getting all the ingredients or change out parts/recipes or do updates/pre-prep, troubleshooting for optimization, test runs, taste tests every day. sometimes you just wanna turn the tv on, hit power on the console/microwave and play/eat.