why do so many people on this forum think PC GAMING = PLAYING AT A DESK WITH A MONITOR?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In this thread as usual the PC stans present the two conflicting narratives of PCs being cheap and easy to use.

Can't have both at the same time.

If you seek out to buy/build a budget PC it's gonna take a decent amount of research, bargain hunting, tweaking, optimizing, troubleshooting, etc.

You can spend a lot of money on hardware and not have to worry about a lot of that stuff.

For the majority of people, it's not worth the time or money when you can get an Xbox/PS4 plus a couple games for less than $200

Interesting :ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one whole screw :ohhh:
That's why I stopped taking these dudes serious. They were doing the most when the SSD upgrades were coming out, acting like you'd need to become Linus Tech tips to upgrade the SSD but then building a PC is nothing suddenly.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's why I stopped taking these dudes serious. They were doing the most when the SSD upgrades were coming out, acting like you'd need to become Linus Tech tips to upgrade the SSD but then building a PC is nothing suddenly.

Suddenly trying to macguyver a 700 dollar pc out of old scrap is NBD lol

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Most don't.

Most don't even think that's the biggest issue.

What do most actually think?

That no matter how easy you tell us replacing the GPU on the HAL 2000 is...we don't want to ever fukking worry about taking screwdriver to our entertainment device and inspector gadget-ing our shyt to put new fans, CPUs, gpus, motherboards, and other shyt.

Just let me breath and let the game developer worry themselves to optimize the game for me...

I. Don't. Want... To worry about optimization on my side.

Period.

------

And again, more respect to y'all who don't mind.
This nikka was spitting. :troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In this thread as usual the PC stans present the two conflicting narratives of PCs being cheap and easy to use.

Can't have both at the same time.

If you seek out to buy/build a budget PC it's gonna take a decent amount of research, bargain hunting, tweaking, optimizing, troubleshooting, etc.

You can spend a lot of money on hardware and not have to worry about a lot of that stuff.

For the majority of people, it's not worth the time or money when you can get an Xbox/PS4 plus a couple games for less than $200

Receipts again. All this hating on the P5P and to get a PC, but here you are making the same points against it like I mentioned :wtb:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
8 years ago there wasn’t a $700 console with no disc drive for sale.

Why do Sony stan’s use playing dumb as a strategy??

Dudes act like maga cacs :huhldup:
PCs havent' used disc drives for years and been digital.

Don't change up now, you were making the same points about PC stans and gaming. We got you on tape :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PCs havent' used disc drives for years and been digital.

Don't change up now, you were making the same points about PC stans and gaming. We got you on tape :ufdup:
If the PS4 was $700 in 2016 you’d have a point.

And even in that very post i said the same thing as i said now, there’s a viable budget route if you want to spend the time on pc.

shyt changes. Console gaming ain’t that cheap anymore and pc gaming has gotten a lot more approachable.

I said that in another thread and i think you dapped it.

Why you gotta do the sony stan all the time???:what: