Why do so many people emulate black culture...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So u believe that GOD purposely put us through slavery? I know a few people that believes that.
yes....i believe god put us through this hell in order to humble and build us for whats next....im not too deep into it, but im trying to learn more and more

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Im getting more curious about this "soul" that blacks possess. We have the most soul by a landslide. Everybody else lacks it. Especially whites. Im not religious but i cant help but to wonder if the whole "chosen people" thing is true or not
Me too. Like how does the whole fukking world hate us

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im getting more curious about this "soul" that blacks possess. We have the most soul by a landslide. Everybody else lacks it. Especially whites. Im not religious but i cant help but to wonder if the whole "chosen people" thing is true or not

Some suggest that the soul you're referring to is our melanin, which has much to do with the central nervous system. It acts as chlorophyll in plants, so those with melanin can absorb and filter the energy from the sun. We know what happens when white people stay in the sun for even short periods of time. I'm not an expert on it, but it's def interesting and worth Looking into.

Edit: a simple observation of the fact that most blacks have natural rhymthm compared to whites who generally have zero. Maybe the melanin since it involves our nervous system, is the reason we can respond to music, beats etc

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can you post some examples of how each culture is supposed to walk and appropriate ways to talk and vocab for each one, so people will know what the proper guidelines are?