Why do so many people emulate black culture...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
0YJNYH9.jpg

:francis::mjlol:...f*** The Post:deadmanny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
don't forget

Genocide
Rape
Slavery
Colonialism
Whitewashing
Gentrification
Beastiality

and ofcourse

Pedophilia
I would add rape, genocide, racism self hatred molestation, beastiality to the list of what parts of white culture Black people have adopted.

The others meh but that is defiantly white culture

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Personally I wouldn't trade being black for nothing man...

there ain't nobody like us on this planet...we unique.

Like, not even be on that, but man white people are boring...and white culture and white society is boring...everyone's trying to look and be the same just to "fit in". That's boring...a bunch of people striving to be exactly the same as everyone else. I'm proud of who I am and my heritage...man I couldn't imagine being anybody or anything else than me...

Man, you couldn't even push that ideal of "uniformity" or "normality" through being white on me. I know people be giving me looks cause they mad I'm different and I don't look like them and I don't want to look like them. They know they're not unique.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
But on real note, most other races imitate us because it serves as soft type of rebellion to there parents. The more old conservatives hate something the more likely it is to being done by the youth

But I find more odd that for me being AA, i don't feel an urge to imitate latino, asian, carribean, european or arab cultures. But those groups have and urge to imitate us lol

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
But on real note, most other races imitate us because it serves as soft type of rebellion to there parents. The more old conservatives hate something the more likely it is to being done by the youth

Real talk. Don't understand why most black people don't embrace being the Yang to white people's Ying.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
White people did it and the ones who kiss white ass follow them.

Black power left the rap scene as well so there is that.

I agree with this.

Black music and Basketball was so good in the 80's and 90's people of all colors had to just give props where they do.

Then after the 90's black music might have went to shyt but Lebron James came along to take Jordans spot as the worlds greatest active athlete.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
White culture doesn't exist. Everything that constitutes white culture is taken from people of color/culture anyways...

Skateboarding/extreme sports is an example of white culture...Culture happens when people congregate for a specific reason. It's literally impossible to not have culture.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Skateboarding/extreme sports is an example of white culture...Culture happens when people congregate for a specific reason. It's literally impossible to not have culture.
I skateboard...sure white people came up with it but it was all about individual style and not race really.

Skaters exist from all walks of life. White, black, asian, hispanic, indian, male, female, gay, straight, etc.

It's probably the most non racist sport there is.

Go to and skate park in America and you'll just see kids chilling...enjoying themselves.

I consider skaters to be more progressive thinkers than most as well.