Why do so many blacks care about Arab causes like Palestine when most Arabs think we aint shyt?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
WHAT biological realities of race? My article doesnt ignore anything but addresses everything we said.

More importantly your article source comes from a book and NOT a scientific study done by scientists. Also you forgot that your silly article states this at the end...
"
The rise of the West, too, is unlikely to have been just some cultural accident. As European populations became adapted to the geographic and military conditions of their particular ecological habitat, they produced societies that have turned out to be more innovative and productive than others, at least under present circumstances."

This is not only psuedo-science but low key Eurocentricism...Europeans were hardly if ever innovative throughout history.

Get this garbage out of here.
What you quoted was author opinion, but fact is that genetics play a huge role in race.

Bullshyt articles like the one you posted are a dime a dozens but they all are false due to their apparent need to be PC and fake about the fact that biological races exist along with social races. They are afraid of pushing institutional racism.

They place all the genetic diversity of humans onto the uniqueness of individuals and not race.

Science proves a difference not only in skin color but also in behavior, brain size, physical abilities, pineal glands, etc.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europeans were hardly if ever innovative throughout history.
Haha laughable... I know you guys are desperate to be 'pro black' or something, but can we at least not start randomly making up statements like this lol.

It would take 2 minutes to disprove that ridiculous statement you just made but I need to go to work lol

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too many people do not know history. But that can be said about many situations so...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What you quoted was author opinion, but fact is that genetics play a huge role in race.

Bullshyt articles like the one you posted are a dime a dozens but they all are false due to their apparent need to be PC and fake about the fact that biological races exist along with social races. They are afraid of pushing institutional racism.

They place all the genetic diversity of humans onto the uniqueness of individuals and not race.

Science proves a difference not only in skin color but also in behavior, brain size, physical abilities, pineal glands, etc.

So now we're bringing up silly "PC"? You sound like those st0rmfr0nters. This has NOTHING to do with being politically correct and shows you know nothing about science.

Show me a credible Anthropologist/geneticist that agrees with the concept of race. I dare there. And the rest that you posted AGAIN are based on ENVIORNMENTAL factors and not genetics!

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Haha laughable... I know you guys are desperate to be 'pro black' or something, but can we at least not start randomly making up statements like this lol.

It would take 2 minutes to disprove that ridiculous statement you just made but I need to go to work lol

Why do you have a habit of making silly posts? Yes, up until the industrial revolution Europeans werent that innovative. This has shyt to do with being pro black.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So now we're bringing up silly "PC"? You sound like those st0rmfr0nters. This has NOTHING to do with being politically correct and shows you know nothing about science.

Show me a credible Anthropologist/geneticist that agrees with the concept of race. I dare there. And the rest that you posted AGAIN are based on ENVIORNMENTAL factors and not genetics!
Here's the thing :coffee:....

Everyone knows that race exist (Even biologist ). Despite how we try to scientifically disprove it... it's there and it's obvious and it's Real.

Maybe your statement would hold weight 6 thousand years ago. Now you sound like someone claiming and proving that gravity isn't real when nikkas can't fly and if I busted a nut it would assuradly land on your girls face if she was below it.
:coffee:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Why do you have a habit of making silly posts? Yes, up until the industrial revolution Europeans werent that innovative. This has shyt to do with being pro black.
Lol you're right it has little to do with being pro-black, if anything it is a telling indictment of the American educational system :russ:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Here's the thing :coffee:....

Everyone knows that race exist (Even biologist ). Despite how we try to scientifically disprove it... it's there and it's obvious and it's Real.
No they don't. Stop making crap up. I asked you to name me a credible anthropologist or geneticist that supports such claims. What you're not grasping is that these "differences" are due to environmental factors such as when you posted this: "Science proves a difference not only in skin color but also in behavior, brain size, physical abilities, pineal glands, etc."

Different physical abilities and skin color are even noted between various indigenous Africans. So are now indigenous Africans different races from one another? No. Just environmental/diet factors. Like people 0f West African descent being better short distance sprinters than East Africans, while East Africans are better long distant sprinters than people of West African descent. These two groups though are not separate races.

The pinal gland, I know what you're referring to and it is rooted in pseudo-science. As for different brain sizes, that has more to do with individuals than a group of people. Also there is no correlation betwen brain size and intelligence.

Maybe your statement would hold weight 6 thousand years ago. Now you sound like someone claiming and proving that gravity isn't real when nikkas can't fly and if I busted a nut it would assuradly land on your girls face if she was below it.
:coffee:

Yet most of academia backs of statement in that race is not defined in a biological sense. But anyways lets play a game. And if you choose the wrong answer you're entire argument collapses, especially on genetics.... The question is WHICH one does NOT carry indigenous African genetics? Is it...

A.
Tuareg_0008_Englebert%2B(1).jpg

B.
572d3b4741854beaa8b5f73bb7ac9950.jpg

C.
1dgft.jpg

D.
19da594a6d007ef3482208724f6301cf.jpg

E.
0b8f788f265a52691acd534f742ca51e.jpg

F.
32b6dda1ca9a7311a3beead12075c8c8.jpg

G.
16a6y4y.jpg

Again which one does NOT belong with the others. Which one is not the "African." Chose wisely now...:wink:

And only @Losttribe can answer this...

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
No they don't. Stop making crap up. I asked you to name me a credible anthropologist or geneticist that supports such claims. What you're not grasping is that these "differences" are due to environmental factors such as when you posted this: "Science proves a difference not only in skin color but also in behavior, brain size, physical abilities, pineal glands, etc."

Different physical abilities and skin color are even noted between various indigenous Africans. So are now indigenous Africans different races from one another? No. Just environmental/diet factors. Like people 0f West African descent being better short distance sprinters than East Africans, while East Africans are better long distant sprinters than people of West African descent. These two groups though are not separate races.

The pinal gland, I know what you're referring to and it is rooted in pseudo-science. As for different brain sizes, that has more to do with individuals than a group of people. Also there is no correlation betwen brain size and intelligence.

Yet most of academia backs of statement in that race is not defined in a biological sense. But anyways lets play a game. And if you choose the wrong answer you're entire argument collapses, especially on genetics.... The question is WHICH one does NOT carry indigenous African genetics? Is it...

A.
Tuareg_0008_Englebert%2B(1).jpg

B.
572d3b4741854beaa8b5f73bb7ac9950.jpg

C.
1dgft.jpg

D.
19da594a6d007ef3482208724f6301cf.jpg

E.
0b8f788f265a52691acd534f742ca51e.jpg

F.
32b6dda1ca9a7311a3beead12075c8c8.jpg

G.
16a6y4y.jpg

Again which one does NOT belong with the others. Which one is not the "African." Chose wisely now...:wink:

And only @Losttribe can answer this...
They could all be african

And most of academia has back many false theories, it's nothing new.