Why do so many blacks care about Arab causes like Palestine when most Arabs think we aint shyt?

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Or it can be telling that you're a troll with no argument.

Goodbye.
Hahaha people on the internet call others 'troll' when they can't think of an intelligent response.

Nothing I have posted can be misinterpreted as trolling, at least not by any rationally minded individual.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
One of them is not African at all. Which one?
I guess you could also say I'm not african at all.

If a person is of an indengious group of Asia or the amerikkas then they are african as the African settled the Earth. Some areas haven't been as mixed up with the cave people of Europe.

So you let me know which on isn't african

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause there are Black Palestinians that are there. Damn mofos need to read up on. The coli isn't educating you on shyt.

4CkYqRW.jpg

_47436129_oldwoman_baby766.jpg

_47436130_oldwoman_tea766.jpg

I doubt some of these pictures are of actual black Palestinians as opposed to simply black muslims. Moreover DNA tests on Palestinians indicate they are genetically closest to Jews and have no apparent black ancestry. Thus the number of blacks among Palestinians is either 0 or close enough to 0 that blacks have no obligation to worry about Palestinians. They are a Semitic Arab population that despises black people as a rule and their genes say so.