Why do so many blacks care about Arab causes like Palestine when most Arabs think we aint shyt?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Because we as Blacks have big hearts and are sensitive to those that are being oppressed here and around the world. We have always had a soft spot for the underdog.

Also just because we have it bad here does not mean we should close our ears to the cries of the oppressed world wide, I mean we can multitask can't we?

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
One of the reasons why I don't like Christian and Muslim blacks. They don't understand what those religions stand for which is not black. Christian = white supremacy, and Islam = Arab/Middle-Eastern supremacy. Both religions are caustic, yet blacks trying to run from white supremacy where it concerns religion will forgo the logical spirituality of their ancestors just to go to another caucasian religion thinking they are fighting against white supremacy.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
One of the reasons why I don't like Christian and Muslim blacks. They don't understand what those religions stand for which is not black. Christian = white supremacy, and Islam = Arab/Middle-Eastern supremacy. Both religions are caustic, yet blacks trying to run from white supremacy where it concerns religion will forgo the logical spirituality of their ancestors just to go to another caucasian religion thinking they are fighting against white supremacy.
:ohhh:Ohhhhhhhh, now I see why you were acting like such a bytch in that other thread. You don't like black Muslims.

Well, since when has The religion of Islam stood for white supremacy or white arabs?

What color were the first arabs?

Barnett115

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because we as Blacks have big hearts and are sensitive to those that are being oppressed here and around the world. We have always had a soft spot for the underdog.

Also just because we have it bad here does not mean we should close our ears to the cries of the oppressed world wide, I mean we can multitask can't we?

How has that "having big hearts" thing worked out for us?

Arabs are arguably more racist towards Blacks than Whites are and you're advocating caping for them.

I swear, ONLY black people continually cape for groups that hate them.

Arabs enslaved us, mutilated us, forced their religion on us and spread it throughout the continent of Africa, they call us slaves to this day and side with White people in all White/Black affairs but Blacks are walking around going #FreePalestine

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Arabs are arguably more racist towards Blacks than Whites are and you're advocating caping for them.

Arabs enslaved us, mutilated us, forced their religion on us and spread it throughout the continent of Africa, they call us slaves to this day and side with White people in all White/Black affairs but Blacks are walking around going #FreePalestine
We should focus on black amerikkans.

Not other groups.

But we also can't be ignorant. US and cacs are the only people on earth that are ignorant enough to speak on arabs like it's a race. It's an ethic group and culture.

A sand cac is just like a regular cac, because a cac is a cac, but not every arab is white..... and most Muslims do not even live in the mid east. And nearly all expansion of Islam in Africa was done by black people much darker than us.

Barnett115

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We should focus on black amerikkans.

Not other groups.

But we also can't be ignorant. US and cacs are the only people on earth that are ignorant enough to speak on arabs like it's a race. It's an ethic group and culture.

A sand cac is just like a regular cac, because a cac is a cac, but not every arab is white..... and most Muslims do not even live in the mid east. And nearly all expansion of Islam in Africa was done by black people much darker than us.

Regardless, fukk those tan/brown skinned big nosed fukks :yeshrug:

I care about Black Americans and thats it. After all the disgusting comments I've heard from Whites, Asians, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Indians and so on after the Dylnann Roof incident and after Mayweather's victory, I am out of fukks to give regarding the happenings of other races. A natural disaster could go off in Latin America or The Middle East tomorrow and kill 1 million people and I wouldnt give a fukk.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Regardless, fukk those tan/brown skinned big nosed fukks :yeshrug:

I care about Black Americans and thats it. After all the disgusting comments I've heard from Whites, Asians, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Indians and so on after the Dylnann Roof incident and after Mayweather's victory, I am out of fukks to give regarding the happenings of other races. A natural disaster could go off in Latin America or The Middle East tomorrow and kill 1 million people and I wouldnt give a fukk.

The bolded is disingenuous and you know it.

Also no one is saying to put the struggles of others above the ourselves. If that's how you operate that's fine, but the thing is our issues are deep rooted just like theirs are. Also Arabs are an ethnicity not a race, you have lot's of Arabs of African descent who are also being oppressed and oddly enough you have Black Jews that are receiving the same treatment within the borders of Israel. See ultimately you can't paint people with a broad brush, I can assure you there are a lot Palestinians who identify with the plight of Black America. They get internet in some places out there, too. Have you actually been there, I have several times, and yea, I got some funny looks but I also stayed with a family that treated me like anyone else. In fact the only place I been to in the Middle East that had any real hostility towards Blacks was Saudi Arabia and most of that were amongst upper class people.

Barnett115

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The bolded is disingenuous and you know it.

Also no one is saying to put the struggles of others above the ourselves. If that's how you operate that's fine, but the thing is our issues are deep rooted just like theirs are. Also Arabs are an ethnicity not a race, you have lot's of Arabs of African descent who are also being oppressed and oddly enough you have Black Jews that are receiving the same treatment within the borders of Israel. See ultimately you can't paint people with a broad brush, I can assure you there are a lot Palestinians who identify with the plight of Black America. They get internet in some places out there, too. Have you actually been there, I have several times, and yea, I got some funny looks but I also stayed with a family that treated me like anyone else. In fact the only place I been to in the Middle East that had any real hostility towards Blacks was Saudi Arabia and most of that were amongst upper class people.
That's not disingenuous at all. It's common knowledge how poorly Blacks are treated in the Middle East. Difference between Middle Easterners and Whites is that the former didnt have the ability to execute Arab supremacy in the same way that Whites were able to execute White Supremacy

Stop trying to take the exception and make it the rule. Sure, there are Black Arabs, Blacks Jews, Black Hispanics. Sure, there are a few people in Latin America and the Middle East who would be down but the overwhelming majority of people in these cultures have anti-blackness embedded in them, either consciously or subconsciously. It makes zero sense to stick your neck out for another group when members of these groups come here and start siding with Whites as soon as they step on American soil.

Leave the social justice garbage to other groups. We've been a punching bag for damn near every other group on earth. We're the only race who is hated worldwide for no reason yet we're the only race who continues to stick it's neck out for other groups who either dont give a fukk about Blacks or actively hate Blacks

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
That's not disingenuous at all. It's common knowledge how poorly Blacks are treated in the Middle East. Difference between Middle Easterners and Whites is that the former didnt have the ability to execute Arab supremacy in the same way that Whites were able to execute White Supremacy

Stop trying to take the exception and make it the rule. Sure, there are Black Arabs, Blacks Jews, Black Hispanics. Sure, there are a few people in Latin America and the Middle East who would be down but the overwhelming majority of people in these cultures have anti-blackness embedded in them, either consciously or subconsciously. It makes zero sense to stick your neck out for another group when members of these groups come here and start siding with Whites as soon as they step on American soil.

Leave the social justice garbage to other groups. We've been a punching bag for damn near every other group on earth. We're the only race who is hated worldwide for no reason yet we're the only race who continues to stick it's neck out for other groups who either dont give a fukk about Blacks or actively hate Blacks

Repped. As Snoop from the wire would say "he learnin".

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

_47436134_twoboys766.jpg

And he said the Arabs treat his black ass like shyt. You tried to do a spin job, but thankfully there is a video and not just a picture

More truth on how they treat blacks there

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
black people are getting fukked by all peoples.
if its not being enslaved and indoctrinated by the white man (still shackled down by the white man's religion, christianity), they're being recruited by Islamists to further some random shyt in the middle east that no one cares about.

Go back to your roots, africa got hundreds of religions and beliefs - each and every one more true than the inventions of the middle-east and europe. we're talking age old stuff that was passed down for thousands of years. the OG shyt.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Go back to your roots, africa got hundreds of religions and beliefs - each and every one more true than the inventions of the middle-east and europe.

If Africa had the "true religion" why the hell would they need hundreds of religions and beliefs? You telling folks to leave Christianity to follow some shyt they can't even get right. And its obvious you never read the bible if you are calling Christianity a white religion. The bible said the white race will be utterly destroyed.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
first of all, is there something wrong with "unapologetically Hating all Muslims", do I owe muslims something?

in comparison with islam and arab supremacy, yeah it does, for the most part i support western imperialism in the arab world
100% of cacs agree with you:yeshrug:

So you aren't alone in your views

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
black people are getting fukked by all peoples.
if its not being enslaved and indoctrinated by the white man (still shackled down by the white man's religion, christianity), they're being recruited by Islamists to further some random shyt in the middle east that no one cares about.

Go back to your roots, africa got hundreds of religions and beliefs - each and every one more true than the inventions of the middle-east and europe. we're talking age old stuff that was passed down for thousands of years. the OG shyt.
Lol, like what. .. what ancient African religion is poppin like that right now?

Also, education will have you realizing which current beliefs have roots in Africa