Why do so many blacks care about Arab causes like Palestine when most Arabs think we aint shyt?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
props for seeing the light

but in sohh days, in KTL, muslim posters would make threads talking about if you dont support palestinians you are a sellout, lol

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
6sn-1-gif.665

Some valid points dropped her but any religion against WHITE supremacy gets my vote :ehh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im talking about those livin in the arab world. Not integrated arab migrants who left some of that cultural baggage. I have alot of Arab friends. Even tho i know some can be convivial and most whove lived in the west arent racist, as theyve themselves been subject to racism by cacs, theres still an expectation amongst those in the muslim diaspora community that black muslims should be fixated on Arab causes like palestine and Syria whilst Arabs couldnt give a fuk about African muslim who are bein murdered everyday in west and central africa cuz of their faith.
All the black mosque I have ever been to only speak about black causes and issues...:manny:

And I have people in the Sudan who were murdered but mainly by people darker than themselves. .... I'm not sure you understand the situation there.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Does western imperialism get your vote?:usure:

Along with Western culture and society? :usure:

first of all, is there something wrong with "unapologetically Hating all Muslims", do I owe muslims something?

in comparison with islam and arab supremacy, yeah it does, for the most part i support western imperialism in the arab world