Why Do People Who Are Amoral/Emotionless Get Looked At As Bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Because to be emotionless is to be un-human really. We relate to others because we all feel, someone who doesn't feel or express feelings is someone we cannot relate to.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Look at what's going on in Mexico or read up on the various tragedies throughout history to see why a lack of morality is bad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs:

With no emotion...you made the logical choice of waiting outside a church for an hour to fight some people.

:cheers:

I wanted them nikkas to know I mean business and I still don't like them nikkas 3 years after the fact, beef don't end until I say its over :bustback:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, and that's cool if all you can find value is in sexual conquests.

But that's a shallow endeavor and most people mature and some point in life and see there is more to the world than a woman's reproductive system.

I can enjoy a woman past her reproductive system, I gotta have game first to fukk, and make her fall in love :mjpls:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Look at what's going on in Mexico or read up on the various tragedies throughout history to see why a lack of morality is bad.

These people are killing schoolchildren to send a message. That's a true sociopath.

If you're out here robbing your own friends and picking fights, you're just a fukk nikka. :skip:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
"Hey guess look me I'm an a$$hole that has no feelings for anything hahahahahaha I'm so cool and crazy"

:stopitslime:
fukkouttahere

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Those are true sociopaths by the way. The average American might be selfish, but they aren't a sociopath. Aspergers, atheism, and sociopathic tendencies; the claims of 93% of the internet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
"Hey guess look me I'm an a$$hole that has no feelings for anything hahahahahaha I'm so cool and crazy"

:stopitslime:
fukkouttahere

images

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are true sociopaths by the way. The average American might be selfish, but they aren't a sociopath. Aspergers, atheism, and sociopathic tendencies; the claims of 93% of the internet.

You still got that dominican girls titties I sent to u in a pm, and showed rest of sohh :leostare:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Look at me; I don't have any friends. I'm a sociopath. :jawalrus:

Status
Not open for further replies.