Why Do People Who Are Amoral/Emotionless Get Looked At As Bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps

Where to begin.

He went to prison for 4 years, never showed any remorse for his actions. When he got out, eventually he found a woman to make a family with.

He never told her the truth about his life, he told her he was in a military program where his family was told he was in jail but he was a secret agent in the middle east fighting terrorism. Not only this. she had him go to a psychologist after they had a huge fight and he went and convinced the Dr of all the shyt he convinced her of.

I`m just scraping the surface, but the Dr. diagnosed him with PTSD and put him on meds.

He is an absolute master manipulator and liar, and he shows zero emotions. He will lie to you about something that is undebatable and have no shame.

Daps
Does he run around bragging about being one? Does he even know he is one?

No, he doesn't brag about it at all. He believes he is a good guy, but there are moments where he says shyt that just freaks me out.

Like he just decided to donate his bone marrow and he said it was to possibly atone for the hurt he brought into the world This is not a religious man, this man shows no feelings outside of anger.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Where to begin.

He went to prison for 4 years, never showed any remorse for his actions. When he got out, eventually he found a woman to make a family with.

He never told her the truth about his life, he told her he was in a military program where his family was told he was in jail but he was a secret agent in the middle east fighting terrorism. Not only this. she had him go to a psychologist after they had a huge fight and he went and convinced the Dr of all the shyt he convinced her of.

I`m just scraping the surface, but the Dr. diagnosed him with PTSD and put him on meds.

He is an absolute master manipulator and liar, and he shows zero emotions. He will lie to you about something that is undebatable and have no shame.

:ohhh:

:scusthov:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
No, he doesn't brag about it at all. He believes he is a good guy, but there are moments where he says shyt that just freaks me out.

Like he just decided to donate his bone marrow and he said it was to possibly atone for the hurt he brought into the world This is not a religious man, this man shows no feelings outside of anger.

Yeah, see this is what I thought.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yeah, its Dizze I showed sohh those titties and put out portcityplaya sending dikk pics to Jemadore :mjpls:

:ohhh: so you were the bytch nikka that held out on some ether cause "I don't got no beef with this person"

Tryna play like you ain't got emotions :smh:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah Yeah I get all the I run thru chicks cuz I'm emotionless bullshyt ya'll kicking, and u know what to each his own...however I find u can't go thru life without emotions, u'll end up old and lonely. Emotions have their time and place, just don't let it dictate your life.

I take it all ya'll emotionless dudes must not have no kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.