Why Do People Who Are Amoral/Emotionless Get Looked At As Bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You yougins are mixing up being emotionless with having emotional intelligence or a mastery of your emotions. Seeking validation on a message board shows that you aren't as emotionless as you'd like others to believe.

I would say I'm emotionless, I robbed my friends house and I still chill with him and he still doesn't know I did it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
An emoticon true

But I did not care if she lived or die.

Dont even know if she made it through or cares if she did.

Emoticons are radar blips of emotion in a digital format. These levels of depraved empathy are what cause 2 year old infants in China to lay in the street while passers by momentarily watch cars run them over repeatedly before going back to their personal thoughts. I dont mean this disrespectfully but a part of you that makes you human, is dead if you mean this. Not caring if someone lives or dies and having only :pacspit: for them is a gaffle of a statement.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who are amoral and emotionless get looked at as bad because being amoral and emotionless is a sign that a part of your humanity has been killed. You are no longer an ideal/normal human being and people are going to treat you accordingly.

I still enjoy same thing as people who are emotional, so I'm still a human being, but I could care less about things others care about. Like I could say now I'm not afraid to die.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
"Hey internet, I robbed my friends house, why do people think I'm bad"

STFU :pacspit:

And you're broke...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Emotions are human. Emotionlessness is inhumane.

Says who ? I still act like a normal person, just deep down I'm checking on everything you're saying to me, probably revealing insecurities, bad habits, etc. Does that make me a bad person or does that make me smart for being one step ahead ?

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
Amorall?

I'm emotionless now anyways, as I mentioned on that other forum a girl I messed with on the past was on her death bed in the hospital.
Called my family, mom flew in from Jamaica to go to the hospital to see her.

All she got was a :pacspit: from me.

what happened to the church route brah?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Hey internet, I robbed my friends house, why do people think I'm bad"

STFU :pacspit:

And you're broke...

Lol, so only broke people rob ? I robbed him cause of PRINCIPLE.

I caught problems with people and I saw those people going into a church for an event and he was with me, so I ran up on them in church and caused problems, and my friend was only associate to those people cause they on same football team, but he got scared, so I robbed his shyt for being a p*ssy.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Says who ? I still act like a normal person, just deep down I'm checking on everything you're saying to me, probably revealing insecurities, bad habits, etc. Does that make me a bad person or does that make me smart for being one step ahead ?

Intentions make people good or bad. Only you know what your intentions are. Recognizing character traits is just observation.

If i recognize a woman has a weakness for sweet talk and i tell her i love her while we have sex with no intention of calling her again well my intentions are bad and that makes me a bad person. These are not complex equations.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Intentions make people good or bad. Only you know what your intentions are. Recognizing character traits is just observation.

If i recognize a woman has a weakness for sweet talk and i tell her i love her while we have sex with no intention of calling her again well my intentions are bad and that makes me a bad person. These are not complex equations.

Or what about her being clueless ? Like I have girls I never meet send me naked pics and stuff from facebook, that doesn't make me bad if the person is not smart enough to not know what I'm up to.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wassup ma nikka, its Dizze.

ha my dude whats good

1245658_o.gif

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
That a strong emotion.

People who are amoral and emotionless get looked at as bad because being amoral and emotionless is a sign that a part of your humanity has been killed. You are no longer an ideal/normal human being and people are going to treat you accordingly.

Emoticons are radar blips of emotion in a digital format. These levels of depraved empathy are what cause 2 year old infants in China to lay in the street while passers by momentarily watch cars run them over repeatedly before going back to their personal thoughts. I dont mean this disrespectfully but a part of you that makes you human, is dead if you mean this. Not caring if someone lives or dies and having only :pacspit: for them is a gaffle of a statement.

Emotions are human. Emotionlessness is inhumane.

You're right, but what you're saying isn't :boss:-status so it's going to fall on deaf ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.