Why Do People Who Are Amoral/Emotionless Get Looked At As Bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amorall?

I'm emotionless now anyways, as I mentioned on that other forum a girl I messed with on the past was on her death bed in the hospital.
Called my family, mom flew in from Jamaica to go to the hospital to see her.

All she got was a :pacspit: from me.

So you harboring old feelings like a broad. Seems pretty emotional.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Lol, so only broke people rob ? I robbed him cause of PRINCIPLE.

I caught problems with people and I saw those people going into a church for an event and he was with me, so I ran up on them in church and caused problems, and my friend was only associate to those people cause they on same football team, but he got scared, so I robbed his shyt for being a p*ssy.

How did you not determine he was p*ssy before you chose to "make problems" on those football players (who I assume made problems of your face by swelling your lips and adding contusions to your forehead)...

Why did you choose to attack them when you didn't have the proper manpower. Your emotions may have gotten the best of you in that instance...

And this man is still your friend? Why? :comeon:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
It's society trying to force people into acceptable roles. If everyone acted amoral, society wouldn't function. The successful take advantage of this by pretending to be rule followers but secretly engage in amoral tactics. I am amoral, but I am successful at what I do. Let the sheeple succumb to society's unwritten rules.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did you not determine he was p*ssy before you chose to "make problems" on those football players (who I assume made problems of your face by swelling your lips and adding contusions to your forehead)...

Why did you choose to attack them when you didn't have the proper manpower. Your emotions may have gotten the best of you in that instance...

And this man is still your friend? Why? :comeon:

Lol, I told that one person to meet me outside and fight, but he wanted to jump me, and his head coach wouldn't let them come outside. So I stuck around until they were leaving to see what they was gonna do nothing happened. Next day my friend was like "I can't be seen with you in school" and I'm like :facepalm:. He scared and we all went to school together, and I saw them next day nothing popped off, they ain't even say another word to me ever again.

I still chill with him cause he don't know I robbed him and I'm cool with his fam.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, so only broke people rob ? I robbed him cause of PRINCIPLE.

I caught problems with people and I saw those people going into a church for an event and he was with me, so I ran up on them in church and caused problems, and my friend was only associate to those people cause they on same football team, but he got scared, so I robbed his shyt for being a p*ssy.

Aww you got mad because he didn't help you. And since he was weak you decided to rob him. Sounds like the typical bytchass hood nikka.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
lol everybody on the internet is emotionless, introverted, an atheist, and only smashes dimes

The bolded isn't true, but the rest probably is. People who spend an inordinate amount of time talking to strangers online are by definition, somewhat socially outcasted. What do emotionless,introverted, atheistic people have in common?:aicmon:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
  • Lol, I told that one person to meet me outside and fight
  • So I stuck around until they were leaving to see what they was gonna do
  • I still chill with him cause he don't know I robbed him and I'm cool with his fam.

Emotional behaviour.

Sounds like you have plently of emotions. You're just an a$$hole that nobody likes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Emotional behaviour.

Sounds like you have plently of emotions. You're just an a$$hole that nobody likes.

Lol, so fighting some one is emotion. I dont know about you, but I can fight some one with out being mad at them at all. I'm sure plenty of boxers tell you they don't fight emotionally cause it causes them to fight recklessly.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Everybody wants to be a sociopath on the internet. Only place I know where people take pride in being crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Lol, so fighting some one is emotion. I dont know about you, but I can fight some one with out being mad at them at all. I'm sure plenty of boxers tell you they don't fight emotionally cause it causes them to fight recklessly.
For money.

You outside of a church waiting for people in the bushes. How long were you out there?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For money.

You outside of a church waiting for people in the bushes. How long were you out there?

Lol, you use excuse for money, even still they can get mad the chants for other boxer, or if their losing the fight.

I was out there for a good hour.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

They're getting paid or fighting for a chance to get paid. Not to mention boxing is a sport. Do you see Aaron Rodgers running around chunking footballs at random people in the offseason?

Status
Not open for further replies.