why do people like san andreas more than vice city?? just asking.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I liked the abilities/martial arts. Becoming swole or simply maintaining an average from was from. Learning different fighting skills was something we've never seen before. But for me...they wrote CJ like the biggest simp/c00n. From the condom on the face story, to simply falling flat as a strong character...Franklin is better.

For me Vice City takes it since they knew exactly how to drive the story. Also the VA for CJ did okay, but couldn't deliver like Ray Liotta did Vercetti. They used Sam Jackson poorly and in a role I didn't expect which was also pretty boring. The missions in SA are fun, but for me, VC had the better backdrop and character.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Bully's the best gta game :yeshrug:
That's a gem. I never got bored with it. Meanwhile in Vice City I got to the point where I was just driving around because the missions got boring.

Bully had structure and the classes were worthwhile plus it had plenty of variety and funny moments.

The atmosphere and music were the best things about Vice City but Bully, at least for me, was a more fun experience. I liked the story too.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Larger map, more shyt to do, more fukkery And a black main character. :mjgrin:

I like vice city too tho.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
San Andreas shyts on it in every way and that includes the soundtrack. IDK where nikkas are getting off insinuating that VC had a better one because they damn sure the fukk did not...

GTA IV has the best story of the series though...:umad:

Daps
VC's soundtrack was :wow:

It was the only GTA game I played all the way through. That mission where you confront Diaz and end up getting the $50k and the mansion though.....:blessed:

Plus you could run around and get a 6-star rating outside and then go up in the mansion and just wait for Army dudes and cops to run in.....get that 'international news' status