why do people like san andreas more than vice city?? just asking.

The Dogg

You hoes betta recognize
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
VC soundtrack the GOAT....Every station on that joint got some play in my house (unlike only CSR and Radio Los Santos on SA)

But SA just expanded on everything and the Remington is the GOAT GTA car!

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
SA was the Goat even by the time you reached San Fran ... you knew it was a whole nother beast right at that moment

and I could have wasted mad hours looking for bigfoot... they had everything else in the game so it seemed like he had to be there

dual wielding uzi's, jet pack the block
purple ghostface looking ass nikkas at the spot

Last edited:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I have one reason and one reason only why I don’t like Vice City that much. That fukking impossible race that when you finally beat homie becomes your getaway driver and then die in the cut scene smfh

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Bully's the best gta game :yeshrug:

That's a gem. I never got bored with it. Meanwhile in Vice City I got to the point where I was just driving around because the missions got boring.

Bully had structure and the classes were worthwhile plus it had plenty of variety and funny moments.

The atmosphere and music were the best things about Vice City but Bully, at least for me, was a more fun experience. I liked the story too.

:lawd: Ya'll already know.

Probably the most complete game they put out and definitely the best story. I said it in another thread but one thing they added to that game they have never done on others was having the different seasons which added to the atmosphere. I think it would of had better sales if they had named it something else. Bullying is a touchy subject for most plus with it being from them, no telling what they thought they were going to have in there.