why do people like san andreas more than vice city?? just asking.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
fukk outta here CAC lol. Here's another one

CACs love SA

You not making sense

Growing up i was always the odd man out because i liked VC more

Why?: My first GTA, i live in South FL, i liked the 80s and its music because of the game

Now SA, my second GTA was cool, great gameplay, tremendous map, but it got boring.

Most kids during that time just liked the hood shyt (which i thought was cool at the time)

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Breh that map was massive a a fukk in San Andreas but I can't play that shyt again cause of the graphics :francis: Vice City you can't swim for shyt. :scust:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
People forget VC came out 2 years before SA. They were slowly building up to the next game

Before VC, which was GTA lll didn't have the option to change clothes PERIOD
GTA lll is the worst of all in the 3D Era.

But then again it was the first 3D GTA... See where im going?
whats cool about gta 3 is the dark atmosphere. city is all fukked up. also i always thought it was cool how it feels more like a made up city than the other games, like its not quite new york.
i played iii and sa the most as a kid and i still prefer them to vice city

Kairi Irving

Daps
whats cool about gta 3 is the dark atmosphere. city is all fukked up. also i always thought it was cool how it feels more like a made up city than the other games, like its not quite new york.
i played iii and sa the most as a kid and i still prefer them to vice city

Thing is i played VC, then SA and last lll, so i was like wtf...played it in the wrong order.

Kairi Irving

Daps
yeah parts of III seem damn near prehistoric when you compare it to the other games. but it all comes down to your memories and the mood the games call up for you

Even though i never beat lll (due to it being trash to me) i respect it, because GTA IV recreated that dark, gloomy vibe and it was up to date So of course i beat that.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Even though i never beat lll (due to it being trash to me) i respect it, because GTA IV recreated that dark, gloomy vibe and it was up to date So of course i beat that.
gta iv is an incredible game. i actually didnt play it when i came out and picked it up recently and :wow: shyt is amazing. unbelievable how much better it was than V, which had a cool world but the story was trash to me.

Kairi Irving

Daps
gta iv is an incredible game. i actually didnt play it when i came out and picked it up recently and :wow: shyt is amazing. unbelievable how much better it was than V, which had a cool world but the story was trash to me.

Couldnt agree more, V was hyped like shyt amd didnt deliver in World or story...

Three characters, animals, convertible cars, Car customization saved SP imo lol, then Online just carried the rest of the load.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-