why do people like san andreas more than vice city?? just asking.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
People forget VC came out 2 years before SA. They were slowly building up to the next game

Before VC, which was GTA lll didn't have the option to change clothes PERIOD
GTA lll is the worst of all in the 3D Era.

But then again it was the first 3D GTA... See where im going?

Okay... San Andreas is still a better product.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
R* went too 80s with VC. That wack ass trail effect that they added to the game was :wtf: good thing you were able to turn it off. shyt was like you were on drugs 24/7 and I know they wanted to emulate the lifestyle/weather in Miami but still

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Because you have good controls in San Andreas. III and VC's on foot control and targeting mechanics was complete trash even for it's time. I really wanted to like III and VC and the revolution sandbox genre but those controls was unacceptable. SA finally gave me that.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Vice City map is midkey trash breh

look at this shyt

gtavcsmap.jpg

Small as fukk

1st island is about 2/3 beach

ALL of it is flat

shyt's terrible...Vice City has a dope soundtrack and that's what people really remember.

honestly I'd rather have a smaller map where you could enter all buildings than a huge map where you just look at shyt :manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Vice City is easily the best game of the franchise to me and I dumped stupid ours into all of these games...

Don't care how small the map was or that the main character was a greaseball cac or that CJ can turn into :flabbynsick: and a jetpack...

They nailed the 80s Miami atmosphere in VC, soundtrack is GOAT and Tommy V was the only GTA protagonist that felt like he was a boss...

San Andreas ends with CJ brother telling him he still has work to put in...Own all that turf and still be treated like a little nikka errand boy to the very end...smh

Daps
Reppin
The Buckeye State
I preferred VC over SA. That's not to take anything way from SA because I did enjoy it and from a technological standpoint it is better. But, even till this day I can pop VC in and breeze though it like it's 02 all over again. The atmosphere, the soundtrack, the story, etc. It's a personal classic to me. VC and GTA 5 are my favorites out of the series.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
SA had the QOL improvements to make the gameplay better but no GTA game has ever matched the Vice City atmosphere. It's a travesty we haven't seen a remaster on current consoles

Lot of these dudes never even played the game. SA is only better gameplay wise