Why Do People Keep Swearing They Mixed With "Indian"

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:pachaha: Every female I've fcked with all said "I got Indian in Me" or "I think I got Indian in me" knowin damn well they Black. Stop tryin to make yourself Mixed....this is the problem.....

Somebody had a "colorism" thread earlier, and this is a connection with that. People want to be mixed or "light", so if they can't pass for white, then they have to adlib, so its "Indian"...Nikkas don't even know that India is the East, not Amerikkka...you mean Native American.....and you not that either....

Since this is an old thread but it's been bumped....
:mjcry: people just don't want to be just black... I don't care if I have Native American blood in me or not (prolly don't) but that's stuff girls would say in grammar school to define themselves as a 'higher black' .

:scust: to hear a grown person say that shyt.
4EFTyl8.gif

semtex

:)
Daps
This is another deflection delusional and mentally ill black people will use to deny their race. The mental illness is so deep they'll deny their own flesh and blood <their parents> to claim the blood of another race. It is just another classic example of abnormal psychology.

Her parents by the way

article-2773285-21C3351A00000578-918_634x500.jpg

Nicki-Minaj-posts-an-image-of-her-parents-Carol-and-Robert-Maraj-on-her-instagram-Dec-2013.jpg
:ohhh:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
People are on the "we are not african we are indigenous" heavy right now. Who started this?

I shouldn't explain this to a racist indian like you but i'm just setting the record straight:stopitslime:

It's because they find out that different types of black people are native almost all over the world and even some of the Native American groups looked like black people( Yes nikka some did, do not fukk with me, I will post evidence:ufdup:). Then they let their imagination get the best of them. Mostly black people who are not too bright believe that they are not African but a black race indigenous to the Americas(But there were black races indigenous to the Americas nikka do not test me:ufdup:) It seems to be more about lack of intelligence to me than lack of self pride

To answer your question though, a white man started it :stopitslime:multiple white anthropologists at that. Even Columbus and his crew mentioned seeing natives that looked like negroes.
You curried rat eatin muthafukkas is one of the white mans lapdogs of the world so I know you'll trust they word:leostare:

That's probably the only reason you signed up for this board in the first damn place, to argue with the Moors, Hebrews, Egyptian, and indigenous nikkas:mjlol: You might can fool the rest of these nikkas but not me:scust:. Don't play dumb, bytch:stopitslime:the only time I see you post is in threads like that, you hate black people:birdman:

You neg on sight status bytch:demonic:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I shouldn't explain this to a racist indian like you but i'm just setting the record straight:stopitslime:

It's because they find out that different types of black people are native almost all over the world and even some of the Native American groups looked like black people( Yes nikka some did, do not fukk with me, I will post evidence:ufdup:). Then they let their imagination get the best of them. Mostly black people who are not too bright believe that they are not African but a black race indigenous to the Americas(But there were black races indigenous to the Americas nikka do not test me:ufdup:) It seems to be more about lack of intelligence to me than lack of self pride

To answer your question though, a white man started it :stopitslime:multiple white anthropologists at that. Even Columbus and his crew mentioned seeing natives that looked like negroes.
You curried rat eatin muthafukkas is one of the white mans lapdogs of the world so I know you'll trust they word:leostare:

That's probably the only reason you signed up for this board in the first damn place, to argue with the Moors, Hebrews, Egyptian, and indigenous nikkas:mjlol: You might can fool the rest of these nikkas but not me:scust:. Don't play dumb, bytch:stopitslime:the only time I see you post is in threads like that, you hate black people:birdman:

You neg on sight status bytch:demonic:

:mjlol: kill yaself

I don't even know who you are, you a nobody poster.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My mom's parents were both mixed.
Her Dad = Half Native American
Her Mom = Half White
Both called themselves black.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
:pachaha: Every female I've fcked with all said "I got Indian in Me" or "I think I got Indian in me" knowin damn well they Black. Stop tryin to make yourself Mixed....this is the problem.....

Somebody had a "colorism" thread earlier, and this is a connection with that. People want to be mixed or "light", so if they can't pass for white, then they have to adlib, so its "Indian"...Nikkas don't even know that India is the East, not Amerikkka...you mean Native American.....and you not that either....

They'd do anything not to be seen as black African. I hate to play this game but West Africans were more 'advanced' than the indigenous peoples of the United States. While native peoples lived in the stone ages, West Africa independently developed iron and later steel. Try comparing the Lakota Sioux to the Mali Empire. The Cheyenne to the Sokoto Caliphate.

:francis: