Why Do People Keep Swearing They Mixed With "Indian"

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Good, even more reason for you to worry about your own group:demonic:
is that how your weak mind works? Maybe in your small world and life you are able to venture out of your comic style books by your favourite wisemen from the hoods..
I've been to Africa. Yes ive been to several (7 to be exact) countries in Africa, 8 countries in south America, 6 countries Europe and 3 countries in Asia..

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
So true, Africans tend to have higher and more pronounced cheek bones than anyone.

And you find it many west african and west central africans countries.

Those almond asian looking eyes are African as well

tumblr_mm766b46Uq1qdz2e3o1_500.jpg

rigobert-song-bahanag.jpg

PN.jpg

UpperGuinesidMalegnsd.jpg~original

UpperGuinesidFemalegnsd.jpg~original

InnerGuinesidSahelidgnsd.jpg~original

Kwatidmale.jpg~original

Kwatidfemalegnsd.jpg~original

EquatorialGuinesidCongolesidgnsd.jpg~original

DarkskinnedCVs.jpg

You think this dudes chinkyness is African or Mongoloid related?

kxaavuB.jpg

nUsGbBX.jpg

BJW004A.jpg

DYiHNiH.jpg

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
People are on the "we are not african we are indigenous" heavy right now. Who started this?
My friend has been telling me that shyt and spreading this false information in Facebook :francis: I tried to correct the brother, but he doesn't want to acknowledge the truth. I just let him speak on it without being objective:francis:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
This is why I lowkey hate when people ask me my ethnicity, which they ask ALOT. Like a lot a lot. I'm darkskin like Idris Elba but my hair is slick, straight...looks like Al Pacino in Godfather. And I know it's because I had a Native great-grandmother and a White great-grandfather but I just play dumb when people ask me cuz I feel funny claiming these things when I'm clearly black. But when I grow my hair out, I legit look like a dark skin Dominican drug lord :skip:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
They'd do anything not to be seen as black African. I hate to play this game but West Africans were more 'advanced' than the indigenous peoples of the United States. While native peoples lived in the stone ages, West Africa independently developed iron and later steel. Try comparing the Lakota Sioux to the Mali Empire. The Cheyenne to the Sokoto Caliphate.

:francis:
Do NOT fall into that okie done. Thats a trap. A very obvious one.

Advances are more than an arms race.
Besides, ive noticed certain euro centrred what-ifs never want to talk about if the inevitability of bring raped multiple times by Central Asia and then getting China's powder...weren't so inevitable.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Look, all bickering aside, black folk in America look A LOT different to us straight from Africa. It's obvious there's something else in the bloodline. If you travelled to West Africa, you'd know what I mean. A guy like Greg Jones is the only one I can look at and say "if I didn't know this dude, he could be Adewale Kanu from Lagos" :skip:

I think people are bringing it up because they're trying to be more interesting. It's like white people giving you every percentage of their ancestry.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look, all bickering aside, black folk in America look A LOT different to us straight from Africa. It's obvious there's something else in the bloodline. If you travelled to West Africa, you'd know what I mean. A guy like Greg Jones is the only one I can look at and say "if I didn't know this dude, he could be Adewale Kanu from Lagos" :skip:

I think people are bringing it up because they're trying to be more interesting. It's like white people giving you every percentage of their ancestry.
We are different, we're American. Damn near native American in a sense.

I have almond like eyes, people ask me if I'm Asian, and I look dang near Chinese when I'd be high.

My mom says my dad is mixed with native American, so I just run with that. I'm also part white as well, and my grandmother (who's white) saying my great grandfather might've been Mexican.

Its a big mystery, especially being BLACK in America. You know how it has been and is with having dysfunctional families. That ish runs in a straight line, every male generation hardly knowing their father.

And you have other races knowing where their family comes from, from the beginning of time until now. How do you think that makes us feel as people? To have your entire history a mystery, and not by your choice? Of course we're all humans but to know your history is empowering in a sense.

Not every black person is like this in the US, but many if us are, existing without a history, and it can be a lonely feeling. It has nothing to do with not being black, its that being black is such a vague term. What does black belong to? Africa? Even Africans don't call themselves black, they refer to themselves by their states.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have almond like eyes, people ask me if I'm Asian, and I look dang near Chinese when I'd be high.

My mom says my dad is mixed with native American, so I just run with that. I'm also part white as well, and my grandmother (who's white) saying my great grandfather might've been Mexican.

Its a big mystery, especially being BLACK in America. You know how it has been and is with having dysfunctional families. That ish runs in a straight line, every male generation hardly knowing their father.

And you have other races knowing where their family comes from, from the beginning of time until now. How do you think that makes us feel as people? To have your entire history a mystery, and not by your choice? Of course we're all humans but to know your history is empowering in a sense.

Not every black person is like this in the US, but many if us are, existing without a history, and it can be a lonely feeling. It has nothing to do with not being black, its that being black is such a vague term. What does black belong to? Africa? Even africa

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not every black person is like this in the US, but many if us are, existing without a history, and it can be a lonely feeling. It has nothing to do with not being black, its that being black is such a vague term. What does black belong to? Africa? Even africa