Why Do People Keep Swearing They Mixed With "Indian"

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Not really....My girl was the complexion of Gabrielle Union and use to say this shyt and we all got roots from down in Bama....Natives and Blacks didn't mix like that down in that area. So this "Indian" or "native american" has nothing to do with her or us.

This is a regional argument based upon the facts of history, which make nikkas that say this shyt sound dumb. You can't have "indian" in you, because its not their name and also because your roots and timeline don't match up, but people so adament on having another race in them, that they overlook this obvious foolishness.
Their was actually the creek nation in Alabama
Depending how long your family has been in Alabama and where they lived it's not a unrealistic possiblity.

Trails_of_Tears_en.png

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
alot of that shyt is a myth. except in certain areas in the south like NC or Louisiana/texas. Most blacks just have white in them
I don't believe NC had indians like that It was a small chunk along the western boarder, Much of the Indian popular came from Mississippi and bottom of the Appalachians into Georgia and Alabama, and Florida.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
some Africans dont "claim" us either:yeshrug:
should we stop claiming that too?

If a motherfukker calls me African, i'd check him and tell him i'm black. I want no parts of some nikkas that wrote their people off like a bad check, and have the balls to still look down upon us to this day, as if they didn't let us down by giving us up and not retaliating, and allowing white people to take control of africa.
:ld:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:pachaha: Every female I've fcked with all said "I got Indian in Me" or "I think I got Indian in me" knowin damn well they Black. Stop tryin to make yourself Mixed....this is the problem.....

Somebody had a "colorism" thread earlier, and this is a connection with that. People want to be mixed or "light", so if they can't pass for white, then they have to adlib, so its "Indian"...Nikkas don't even know that India is the East, not Amerikkka...you mean Native American.....and you not that either....
They don't know how else to explain some of the non African features they got. Most likely they got some white in them and don't even know it. Most of have white in us and no Native American at all

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
If a motherfukker calls me African, i'd check him and tell him i'm black. I want no parts of some nikkas that wrote their people off like a bad check, and have the balls to still look down upon us to this day, as if they didn't let us down by giving us up and not retaliating, and allowing white people to take control of africa.
:ld:

some africans are c00ns

some are not

some black people are c00ns

some are not

in both cases c00ns are in the minority

Make ur choice

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a Black Female it's shameful to hear chicks utter such fallacy:duck:

...but, whatever makes one feel more condition to society, right:mjpls:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but some of them don't be "lightskin" and saying this. I could see if they in or from the midwest states of NC or OK. These are well known states where we mixed with native tribes back then.
people moved you do realize this right? thats why i'm from cali but my people are originally from the midwest and the south. so technically i could be mixed with "indian" aka native american. The reason whites and blacks do this. because yes a ton of white people do this as well. Is because people want to feel more LEGIT to this country. nothing is more legit then someone who was here before any of us got here.

whites want to have some "culture" and not feel like they apart of the white folks that raped and pillaged. the black folks want that "good hair"

and a lot of people think high cheek bones = native america. thats not necessarily the case. go look at some nigerians.