Why do people entertain idiots like Rizza Islam? Aries Spears tried to do so and it was a shyt show

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
We knew Rizza was a clown when he said Nipsey was a military style hit. He further revealed he was a clown when he argued with Lupe for like a hour 40 about not taking a vaccine only to end the conversation by saying he would take a vaccine made by Cuba.:unimpressed:

two to the body one to the head ass nikka :mjlol:

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The reason that these conscious pimps always take our people for a ride is that black people are ultimately looking for a savior. We haven't had a real one since Malcolm and Martin, so our community is easily cajoled by orators who speak half-truths. We have to teach critical thinking and disinformation tactics to our people.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of half truths, statistic stuntman antics and false equivalencies but at the core I agree that people in general should be more responsible with their health. The vaccine is not a cure and best believe it won't save you if you keep flooding your body with fructose, processed foods, unhealthy fats,don't work out and eat way more than necessary to function. Small steps to a healthier life style will reap more benefits than pharmaceuticals in the long run.

People will read this, get insecure about their deplorable eating habits, and call you a anti vaxxer..

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

I'm hoping she's on her A game that day so you can make a thread talking about how she ETHERED vaxxers. I'm looking forward to the thread. I thoroughly enjoyed the first appreciation thread you made for her.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm hoping she's on her A game that day so you can make a thread talking about how she ETHERED vaxxers. I'm looking forward to the thread. I thoroughly enjoyed the first appreciation thread you made for her.
Lol, appreciation thread. If she ain't talking gays and abortion, no thread for me. I'm pro vaxx