Why do people entertain idiots like Rizza Islam? Aries Spears tried to do so and it was a shyt show

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Rizza Islam's main point is that people should have access to all of the proper information to make an informed decision. Right now, a lot of information about negative side effects are hidden, and stories about unvaccinated deaths are primarily being broadcasted to instill fear and wrest control. On this very forum, threads that show side effects of vaccines are being reported and deleted by scared people.
Rizza is not interested in proper information.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Contrary to your title, he had Spears squirming in his seat. And had him and that Jewish dude rethinking their own stance and stating that they felt they where losing this debate.

This very quote should be given some type of warning. It’s straight disinformation.

you are an agent of the highest order and your words shouldn’t be trusted by black folks here.
because Aries isn't formally educated either. Hes a child star.

I'm a black male and thats why you see all these black celebs getting bamboozled. They're all school drop outs.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Aint nothing people love more than empty charlatans...

Anybody can build a following speaking about health, medicine, money and investments etc with zero credibility as long as you talk slick enough

Its the pastor syndrome at large now....

Over the last two years the amount of amateur epidemiologists spouting anti vax nonsense has become a new market

The amount of unvetted unverified wealth claims has become more abundant than hydrogen

and the worst part is that there are idiots on here who are so gullible and willing to jump in front the bus talking bout haters and stop pocket watching

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

At all. And it's really sad black celebrities give him a platform when he's out here telling black people not to get vaccinated for anything!

No covid vaccines
No measles vaccines
No polio vaccines

Nada!

Just take vitamin C and you'll be aight. I also remember him saying that Jamaican sorrel would cure covid back in March 2020 and people ate that shyt up.

He was a card carrying scientologist for 15 years but joined NOI just to appeal to black people.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

because Aries isn't formally educated either. Hes a child star.

I'm a black male and thats why you see all these black celebs getting bamboozled. They're all school drop outs.
Counters his points. I give a damn if you black or not don’t matter as long as what you say is true.

I done seen enough dragged out op’s of yours to know you aren’t shy to fill up the whole first page before anyone else responds.

counter all his points instead of tryna convince people (who don’t read or watch vids) of how bad of a person he is. That’s very low level especially from a self proclaimed person of higher education.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Counters his points. I give a damn if you black or not don’t matter as long as what you say is true.

I done seen enough dragged out op’s of yours to know you aren’t shy to fill up the whole first page before anyone else responds.

counter all his points instead of tryna convince people (who don’t read or watch vids) of how bad of a person he is. That’s very low level especially from a self proclaimed person of higher education.

Another thing is Why dont DL hugley or comedy hype prove Rizza wrong by bringing him on their platform instead of ducking him and bashing him?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At all. And it's really sad black celebrities give him a platform when he's out here telling black people not to get vaccinated for anything!

No covid vaccines
No measles vaccines
No polio vaccines

Nada!

Just take vitamin C and you'll be aight. I also remember him saying that Jamaican sorrel would cure covid back in March 2020 and people ate that shyt up.

He was a card carrying scientologist for 15 years but joined NOI just to appeal to black people.
He said no black person regardless of status should get vaccinated?

I was sure he said he never got those shots when they tried to trap him with that question. I’ll have to rewatch it.

Were you up in arms when the scientist(who’ve studied this stuff longer than I’ve been alive )said you don’t need masks, in order to open up the country for financial reasons? When they knew everyone wasn’t taking the vaccine?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He said no black person regardless of status should get vaccinated?

I was sure he said he never got those shots when they tried to trap him with that question. I’ll have to rewatch it.

Were you up in arms when the scientist(who’ve studied this stuff longer than I’ve been alive )said you don’t need masks, in order to open up the country for financial reasons? When they knew everyone wasn’t taking the vaccine?

How long have you known about rizza Islam? This is back from 2019 where he's pushing autism being caused by MMR vaccines

Edit: He's also pushing misinformation about there being harmful metals in the MMR vaccine. :francis:

This is shyt you can look up online to disprove that but people like sway and Aries Spears won't be able to call him out on that in real-time.

His overall scam is to push medical skeptism to eventually lead people to his scientology based naturopathic remedies (ie the detox center he and his mom used to run).

Last edited:

Zandía

Pro
Daps
YouTube has made confirmation bias impossible to defeat. People will believe someone that had their science test handed back face down in high school versus actual doctors and scientists. Scary times we’re in.
LMFAOOOO

You think you said something snarky. I’ve seen a meme with this exact statement at least 4 FOUR times this week. Are you the author?

can you think for yourself?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long have you known about rizza Islam? This is back from 2019 where he's pushing autism being caused by MMR vaccines

So he’s been standing on his same believes for a while now?

Vaccines causing autism isn’t a new complaint. I know people who’s child couldn’t talk after taking a vaccine(can’t remember of hand the vaccine) and became autistic. My kids where lucky and didn’t.

This has been talked about long before Rizza been around.

where you upset at scientist with 30+ years in the game telling you it’s ok not to where a mask as if they had no idea how viruses spread?

as if they hadn’t been studying parts of this vaccine for years before the Covid-19 outbreak.

Did you call them out?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Edit: He's also pushing misinformation about there being harmful metals in the MMR vaccine. :francis:

This is shyt you can look up online to disprove that but people like sway and Aries Spears won't be able to call him out on that in real-time.

His overall scam is to push medical skeptism to eventually lead people to his scientology based naturopathic remedies (ie the detox center he and his mom used to run).

I didn’t watch your vid because we are addressing ops video.

I heard bro make no mention of his detox center. I did hear him say challenge your doctor. I agree. I did hear him give specific courses of action.

Other than the theme of black men in suits are scam artists and can’t be trusted. Do you have any link to this detox center or any thought on if it’s legit?

do you have any issue with big pharm spending billions to push their drugs( outside of Covid) seeing how you have a problem with black people doing it.

It’s crazy to think. You got a video from 2019. You really upset with Rizza pushing natural remedies to black folks even outside of Covid. But no issues with big pharm telling you their products could give you suicidal thoughts among other things?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
LMFAOOOO

You think you said something snarky. I’ve seen a meme with this exact statement at least 4 FOUR times this week. Are you the author?

can you think for yourself?
Can you think for yourself… that’s a question that hasn’t been posed before. To tell you the truth it’s a very weak rebuttal. obviously I touched a nerve. :sas1:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
So he’s been standing on his same believes for a while now?

Vaccines causing autism isn’t a new complaint. I know people who’s child couldn’t talk after taking a vaccine(can’t remember of hand the vaccine) and became autistic. My kids where lucky and didn’t.

This has been talked about long before Rizza been around.

where you upset at scientist with 30+ years in the game telling you it’s ok not to where a mask as if they had no idea how viruses spread?

as if they hadn’t been studying parts of this vaccine for years before the Covid-19 outbreak.

Did you call them out?
I'm very interested n this vaccine that took away that child's ability to speak.. if you get more info drop it in.

If true, that appears to be an extremely rare case and shouldn't be used as a main detractor against vaccines. But I'm still interested nonetheless.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No bammer weed has made an appearance…
No_bammer_weedcommented: (Go to rizza islam if u break ur arm or leg or whatever. Don’t take up a hospital bed someone else need) Post #43509206

I been sonning no bammer weed since before I can remember.

He’s so in shambles he’s talking about broken legs in a thread about a virus.

you can’t make this up.

take care no bammer weed