Why do people entertain idiots like Rizza Islam? Aries Spears tried to do so and it was a shyt show

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Counters his points. I give a damn if you black or not don’t matter as long as what you say is true.

I done seen enough dragged out op’s of yours to know you aren’t shy to fill up the whole first page before anyone else responds.

counter all his points instead of tryna convince people (who don’t read or watch vids) of how bad of a person he is. That’s very low level especially from a self proclaimed person of higher education.
i can't counter the points of a guy who doesn't grasp the basics.

He's literally perverting statistics.

Rizza isn't someone who thinks vaccines even work. We can't therefore address whether or not black people should take them. His priors are not even in the arena.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How long have you known about rizza Islam? This is back from 2019 where he's pushing autism being caused by MMR vaccines

Edit: He's also pushing misinformation about there being harmful metals in the MMR vaccine. :francis:

This is shyt you can look up online to disprove that but people like sway and Aries Spears won't be able to call him out on that in real-time.

His overall scam is to push medical skeptism to eventually lead people to his scientology based naturopathic remedies (ie the detox center he and his mom used to run).

he should be arrested for this shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And if this conference goes down, and a lot of brehs and brehettes that are anti vaxx get sick and becomes a super spreader event that kills off thousands down the line, will they take the blame? :sas1:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I didn’t watch your vid because we are addressing ops video.

I heard bro make no mention of his detox center. I did hear him say challenge your doctor. I agree. I did hear him give specific courses of action.

Other than the theme of black men in suits are scam artists and can’t be trusted. Do you have any link to this detox center or any thought on if it’s legit?

do you have any issue with big pharm spending billions to push their drugs( outside of Covid) seeing how you have a problem with black people doing it.

It’s crazy to think. You got a video from 2019. You really upset with Rizza pushing natural remedies to black folks even outside of Covid. But no issues with big pharm telling you their products could give you suicidal thoughts among other things?

Bruh, this is science, not politics. You're basically picking a side and doing your best to root for your favorite team even if you have to dip your toe in the "vaccines causes autism" pool.

You asked me for evidence of rizza being against all vaccines and i provided you with a video where he talks about it within the first 10 minutes but you dismissed it because he didn't mention it in the Napoleon's video.

What's hilarious about that is that you're also desperately trying to shift the conversation onto Fauci and big pharma like I really give a crap about that guy.

And finally, this topic is about rizza Islam and rizza Islam only. There's no need to extrapolate this onto every black man in a suit. Like I mentioned before, he ditched scientology and joined the NOI to hustle people like you.

Why don't you put your faith in a black scientist like Kezzmekia Corbett? She's got tons of research into coronaviruses and holds a patent for the best covid vaccine on the market right now. What credentials/publications does rizza have?

Last edited:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exhibit A-willful ignorance.
I'm very interested n this vaccine that took away that child's ability to speak.. if you get more info drop it in.

If true, that appears to be an extremely rare case and shouldn't be used as a main detractor against vaccines. But I'm still interested nonetheless.
Vaccines causing autism isn’t a new complaint. I know people who’s child couldn’t talk after taking a vaccine(can’t remember of hand the vaccine) and became autistic. My kids where lucky and didn’t.
I meant talk as in communicate with more than one word sentences. When before she was talking in complete sentences.

You win. I’m not gonna derail this thread off a throw away comment that you are tryna confuse with semantics.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Exhibit A-willful ignorance.

I meant talk as in communicate with more than one word sentences. When before she was talking in complete sentences.

You win. I’m not gonna derail this thread off a throw away comment that you are tryna confuse with semantics.
You brought it up, I wanted clarity. This isn't a debate between me and you. There's no win or lose.
I was asking for clarity on this child's reaction to this vaccine. You brought it up.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You asked me for evidence of rizza being against all vaccines and i provided you with a video where he talks about it within the first 10 minutes but you dismissed it because he didn't mention it in the Napoleon's video….
Proving that he believes that doesn’t change anything though. I wasn’t arguing against that, I didn’t hear him say it in that vid and asked a question. Shame on me.

I simply stated I know of a white man who’s daughter developed autism if that hurt your feelings I’m sorry breh.

Crazy how Rizza goes on an 1 hour and 45 rant on all these outlandish points yet you don’t disprove them but wave a victory flag because I wasn’t aware how he felt on completely being vaccinated? Which makes him even more believable seeing how his mom was a nurse and has internal knowledge of the system. Thank you for that Sway vid because I didn’t know that about him.

the rest of your post is just juelz’n that you could of spent disproving Rizza but you choose otherwise,I wonder why.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You brought it up, I wanted clarity. This isn't a debate between me and you. There's no win or lose.
I was asking for clarity on this child's reaction to this vaccine. You brought it up.
:usure:

How long have you known about rizza Islam? This is back from 2019 where he's pushing autism being caused by MMR vaccines

Edit: He's also pushing misinformation about there being harmful metals in the MMR vaccine.

I simply mentioned I knew someone who claimed that had it happen to them.

he built a straw man and you apparently overlooked him initially bringing it up first:patrice:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Proving that he believes that doesn’t change anything though. I wasn’t arguing against that, I didn’t hear him say it in that vid and asked a question. Shame on me.

I simply stated I know of a white man who’s daughter developed autism if that hurt your feelings I’m sorry breh.

No hurt feelings.

I actually think it's kind of hilarious that you would even entertain something like that to hold your ground just.

Crazy how Rizza goes on an 1 hour and 45 rant on all these outlandish points yet you don’t disprove them but wave a victory flag because I wasn’t aware how he felt on completely being vaccinated?

Which makes him even more believable seeing how his mom was a nurse and has internal knowledge of the system. Thank you for that Sway vid because I didn’t know that about him.

It makes him more on brand sure, but more believable? In what sense?

the rest of your post is just juelz’n that you could of spent disproving Rizza but you choose otherwise,I wonder why.

6 hours of my day today is being dedicated to an engineering review/meeting. That's why.

To be honest you have yet to state what was so ground breaking about anything that he said (at least from a scientific standpoint). Do you think vitamin C is a more effective way to curb a pandemic than an actual vaccine? Does anyone really need to delve into that?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No hurt feelings.

I actually think it's kind of hilarious that you would even entertain something like that to hold your ground just.

It makes him more on brand sure, but more believable? In what sense?

6 hours of my day today is being dedicated to an engineering review/meeting. That's why.

To be honest you have yet to state what was so ground breaking about anything that he said (at least from a scientific standpoint). Do you think vitamin C is a more effective way to curb a pandemic than an actual vaccine? Does anyone really need to delve into that?
I’ve maintained that everyone put all information out. I’m not picking sides. My views have flipped almost 180° In favor of the vaccine.

thats why I hate these types of threads.

Op was devious in his description of this video you could have pointed that out and still held your negative thoughts about Rizza.

If you are gonna attack someone and claim he should be arrested I feel like it’s fair to address his points and none of you have.

seems like you have a long day ahead of you breh definitely don’t let an online Covid debate distract you.

Napoleon on the other hand…

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Rizza is super smart obviously. Too bad his knowledge is not being used in a better direction.

I trust him but I don't trust him.