Why do people blame melo for his teams playoff failures ?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Carmelo easily, he's suppose to be a superstar , Superstars>>>coaches

Exactly. Key word on "supposed" to. Melo is the most overrated "superstar" in the league today

But to answer the blame its because he's expected to be something he's not, a player who can lead his team to a playoff series win or two. Outside of one year, thats never been the case for Melo

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Key word on "supposed" to. Melo is the most overrated "superstar" in the league today

But to answer the blame its because he's expected to be something he's not, a player who can lead his team to a playoff series win or two. Outside of one year, thats never been the case for Melo

That's the threadstarter's point. How many series wins did D. Wade lead the Heat too after that squad broke up? LeBron and the Cavs were playing the Wizards and bums like that. Melo is out here playing the Spurs, Lakers and Celtics in the first round.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That's the threadstarter's point. How many series wins did D. Wade lead the Heat too after that squad broke up? LeBron and the Cavs were playing the Wizards and bums like that. Melo is out here playing the Spurs, Lakers and Celtics in the first round.

dont tell them that bruh. 6 seeds beat 3 seeds on the regular in the nba playoffs

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
fukk these excuses. His squad had a lower seed because they couldn't win enough in the regular season either. Playoff seeding isn't a random thing.

For all that East/West talk, Melo is 1-8 in playoff games in the East too. So what's the problem?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Because he's a streaky player and when he's off he doesnt bring much else.

People see right through the "well those are shots I usually make" excuse.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm let's see billups goes down in the playoffs , amare goes down game 2. Injuries and lack of team support versus the heat. Lebron loses togood teams all the time in the playoffs took him teaming up with dwade to beat the celtics . Melos never quit like Lebron did in the playoffs , plus gets the least amount of fts since he doesn't flop

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Umm let's see billups goes down in the playoffs , amare goes down game 2. Injuries and lack of team support versus the heat. Lebron loses togood teams all the time in the playoffs took him teaming up with dwade to beat the celtics . Melos never quit like Lebron did in the playoffs , plus gets the least amount of fts since he doesn't flop

That's a shame. You mean LeBron is a quitter and still has had infinite more playoff success? :gladbron:

Being a quitter would have actually sounded better for Melo than just being a loser. :lolbron:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he had the easier path in the east . And all that playoff success = ??? No Rings right for either of them ? Plus he embarassed himself both times in The finals .Glad you want your players being flopping crybabies who always make excuses , yet melo is a cancer .

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
No he had the easier path in the east . And all that playoff success = ??? No Rings right for either of them ? Plus he embarassed himself both times in The finals .Glad you want your players being flopping crybabies who always make excuses , yet melo is a cancer .

All I'm saying is that if LeBron is a quitter then that makes Melo look even more pathetic.

He's giving his all and can't get out the 1st while LeBron is a quitter yet still goes further? Hmmmm....

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He beat horrible teams , 3 times the wizards the finished pistons and the young bulls