why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Perhaps its your 25% neanderthal blood prompting your inherent sensitivity but it wasn't mockery, rather a legitimate question :snoop:
Sensitivity where? Im not mad nor sad.

I was just curious as to how you guys really feel.

In fact I am more relaxed now that the truth is on the table.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Sensitivity where? Im not mad nor sad.

I was just curious as to how you guys really feel.

In fact I am more relaxed now that the truth is on the table.
You're the one who considered a legitimate question a mockery.

Ok fine, you tell me when you lot will join the A.U and when? :dwillhuh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
@Clean Cut

You stated the white man owns nothing where you live. So my question is what country do you live in? Why are you hesitant to state your homeland? It's no big deal right?
You gave me a link about the african scramble which was from the colonial times, perhaps you're unaware but that ended before any of us were born, then you post a link about the chinese, what exactly do they own? They do not own any mines here and last I checked they were building a super highway interest free and paying everything at market value. :dwillhuh:
Unless you're under the impression business is the same as colonising. :dwillhuh:

I've stated many times where I am from, but I'd rather not have you go on a google spree and try to educate me on what's going on, on ground level. It gets annoying.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Most of the genetic testing of today are done by companies such as ancestry.com, but typically these online tests are done by people who suspect they have admixtures and is the reason they take the tests to begin with. The test that I showed you....was a scientific one.

from 1998..here is more recent ones

* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

* According to National Geographic's Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American.

* According to AfricanDNA, in which I am a partner with Family Tree DNA, the average African American is 79 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

And for our African-American male guests, there has been still another astonishing fact revealed about their paternal ancestry -- their father's father's father's line -- through their y-DNA: A whopping 35 percent of all African-American men descend from a white male ancestor who fathered a mulatto child sometime in the slavery era, most probably from rape or coerced sexuality. In other words, if we tested the DNA of all of the black men in the NBA, for instance, just over one-third descend from a white second or third great-grandfather. In my own case, he was my great-great grandfather, and he was most probably of Irish descent, judging from our shared y-DNA haplogroup.

I find two things quite fascinating about these results. First of all, simply glancing at these statistics reveals that virtually none of the African Americans tested by these DNA companies is inferred to be 100 percent sub-Saharan African, although each company has analyzed Africans and African immigrants who did test 100 percent sub-Saharan in origin. Ranges, of course, vary from individual to individual. Spencer Wells, director of National Geographic's Genographic Project, explained to me that the African Americans they've tested range from 53 percent to 95 percent sub-Saharan African, 3 percent to 46 percent European and zero percent to 3 percent Native American. So there is a lot of genetic variation within our ethnic group, as is obvious to anyone even casually glancing at black people just walking down the street.

What this means is that even the most phenotypically "African" (or what used to be called "Negroid") African Americans have dramatically significant levels of European ancestry, a fact that would have astonished many of our forebears, both black and white. It is also a fact that astonishes the guests on Finding Your Roots. And this finding is important because it deconstructs the very American notion of biologically "fixed races" that our society inherited from the racist pseudoscience of the 18th century and drew upon to justify slavery and the property rights of masters who fathered children with their slaves.

How Mixed Are African Americans?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said they were African? I said they were "Black" and are seen as such in Africa.

Even in the Carribean, we called light skin people and mixed people in our classes "white" or "half breed". A half Indian person is called a "dougla", and so on and so forth. This is because most everyone in the black Carribean is black, and so anyone who deviates is obvious. I bet in Africa they would call someone like Beyonce "white" or "mixed".There is no reason to denigrate black in all-black environments and apply white racial standards where black people dominate. If AAs were not surrounded by whites, their racial norms wouldn't be so perverse. They would not so willing debase the black race.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Even in the Carribean, we called light skin people and mixed people in our classes "white" or "half breed". This is because most everyone in the black Carribean is black, and so anyone who deviates is odd. I bet in Africa they would call someone like Beyonce "white" or "mixed".
All over the world, AA's are the only lost children...as per usual :heh:

Come out of white vagina and think you're black breh.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:comeon: aa's gave the world of global afro descendants the concepts of black pride, black nationalism, afrocentricity and the moden concept of "black".
196157.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
When there is more unity in Africa as well.

We AAs arent the only ones who arent unified.
We have an AU. You're not apart of it...why do you think that is? Every african nation is apart of it, but you lot are not. why?

AU stands for African Union in case you didn't know. Africa could be a single country and you still have far more to deal with where you are before you can cross back the Atlantic.