why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Black Power spread allover Africa with Pan-Africanism. It wasn't just in South Africa.

The definition is 100% solidified:dwillhuh: "black" = a person of black african descent

see above and

Roy-Wilkins-Walter-White-and-Thurgood-Marshall.jpg

galamison,+powell,+malcolm.jpg

black pride:wow:
Pan Africanism is a movement created by Hailie Selassie whom Marcus Garvey got his ideas from. :usure:

and he for damn sure didn't respect swine blood, that is something you guys brought in. :wow:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yea, a light skinned red haired AA with freckles has no admixture. This is the level of stupidity that the "mixed ain't black" crowd is on.
Wow there's a lot of mixed people on here, the black power movement been infiltrated since it's very beginning. :wow:

And you lot think you're leading something. :heh:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
No...they do fukking not. Stop your fukking lying.

Here is your census.

why is asian not yellow? native red? latino brown? but alas you see your race is defined by black? have you ever asked yourself this? Is an asian american from Asia? No he is not, yet you use it to identify you.
us-census-race.jpg

yellow-power-black-power.jpg

glam-brown-pride.jpg

51Xe9z2C2TL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Consciousness for who? I know my tribe I know my country, why would I need to follow this movement? :heh:

:francis:

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Consciousness for who? I know my tribe I know my country, why would I need to follow this movement? :heh:

The unification of Africa. Placing your fellow melanated brethren ahead of tribal differences. White supremacy is world wide. Why can't Blacks have a similar movement especially before the white man owns and controls damn near everything?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
For the one millionth time, we do not call each other black here. :snoop:

We may use it around YOU, because we know you couldn't identify your tribe for the life of you. Never in my life have I filled out a census with black on it. :wtf:

I am also speaking in your cac tongue, I do this so you can decipher my words, don't think it has any more importance than that. There is no black power here breh.
LMAO. This is straight bullshyt. Black americans speak english via living and creating our culture,forcibly might i add, within the belly of the beast.
Many All black nations are basically in the same boat as a minority group in the US.You learned cac tongue just like me in your black great nation:mjlol:

dudes are delusional

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The unification of Africa. Placing your fellow melanated brethren ahead of tribal differences. White supremacy is world wide. Why can't Blacks have a similar movement especially before the white man owns and controls damn near everything?
White man doesn't own anything here. And we have an African Union, which you lot are not a part of......

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Wow there's a lot of mixed people on here, the black power movement been infiltrated since it's very beginning. :wow:

And you lot think you're leading something. :heh:
The average AA is at least 25% mixed with some other than black you idiot. Most blacks the descendants of slaves outside of Africa have some kind of admixture. How stupid are you?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
LMAO. This is straight bullshyt. Black americans speak english via living and creating our culture,forcibly might i add, within the belly of the beast.
Many All black nations are basically in the same boat as a minority group in the US.You learned cac tongue just like me in your black great nation:mjlol:

dudes are delusional
I speak 3 languages, I speak my native tongue first and foremost, through atrocities from the past we have an official language, but we speak it to do business, not within our communities.

We are most definitely not in the same boat. If the white man told you to go home, where would that be? As you can see, no, not the same boat.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I speak 3 languages, I speak my native tongue first and foremost, through atrocities from the past we have an official language, but we speak it to do business, not within our communities.

We are most definitely not in the same boat. If the white man told you to go home, where would that be? As you can see, no, not the same boat.
America. As thats where the black american was created. Doesnt matter what you,the white american or anyone else thinks. You talk s if we were simply spectators to the development of this country

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The average AA is at least 25% mixed with some other than black you idiot. Most blacks the descendants of slaves outside of Africa have some kind of admixture. How stupid are you?
Actually before you call anyone stupid. Read a fukking science journal you bumbling fool. The majority of AA's DO NOT have admixture, it estimate 10% do, that's less than 5 million

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707616280

fukk out of here you stupid bytch.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Pan Africanism is a movement created by Hailie Selassie whom Marcus Garvey got his ideas from. :usure:

and he for damn sure didn't respect swine blood, that is something you guys brought in. :wow:

some of the biggest supporters of pan africanism, black nationalism and black awarness were light skinned blacks with "swine" blood:mjlol: