why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
if someone has 2 c00n parents, odds are their offspring with also be a c00n.

but either way, this is about who we are as a people. even if you don't like the "c00n" black person, he is still black. if it's the most militant pro-black biracial, he's still biracial.

this was in response to your "how can you hate the tree and love the fruit?" post

I asked did the mini c00n have more value than the problack biracial.
its a given that the c00n [or maybe c00n] is still Black and the biracial is briracial.

we will just agree to disagree though because I definately hold the militant pro black biracial in higher opinion because he actually is concerned with our people and our growth. Just because someone has Black skin doesnt mean its all good.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:what:

if whites aren't maintaining exclusivity, why aren't they the ones one drop ruling everything to death? especially considering they have the numbers in this country to swallow any other racial group.
You just said it yourself, as of right now they have the numbers. They don't need to be inclusive as of right now. That'll change once Hispanics get their numbers up tho.

Why do you pretend that we haven't seen whites use the one drop rule to their advantage in other places like Brazil, South Africa, Australia, ect? Why do you pretend that white's didn't use the "mixed ain't black" train of thought to basically render the aborigines of Australia extinct? In those places whites pro created with blacks and deemed the mixed racial offspring as different from the darker blacks. They then privilege those mixed people over the darker skinned blacks in exchange for their allegiance to the status quo which is white supremacy.

how is classifying mixed folk as mixed "pretending"?
The pretending is regarding mixed people being different from black.

and i'm not in other countries to speak on the mindset of blacks living there. but i'm pretty sure the whole breeding their way into white supremacy is a global problem. which is why black people in america have to acknowledge the game for how it's being played. if it's agreed that the one drop isn't beneficial, fostering a culture where procreating outside the race and claiming biracials is frowned upon has to be the first step.

the same way you believe cooons need to be ostracized, is the same way those who procreate out need to be treated.
We don't agree that what you call the one drop rule isn't beneficial tho. The whole point here is that the issues you cited are worse in places outside of Amerikkka where they don't recognize your version of the ODR. Darker skinned blacks are a lot worse off in places like Brazil and South Africa in comparison to here in Amerikkka.

I'm against IR and have no problem ostracizing those who choose to take non black mates. That has nothing to do with the biracial offspring themselves tho. I'm not going to hold a person's parents being a goon against them. I'm not going to deny reality either.
and what if it's a militant black person, and a c00n biracial? what then?
You accept the miliant over the c00n in your hypothetical regardless of skin tone or genetic makeup.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:heh: please shut the fukk up. you don't know me from a can of paint. but since you insist:

13hhSaL.jpg

8u0t66y.jpg

even though i have no children, i understand that if i do have kids, they'll need a severe leg up in society. they wont start ground zero like most black people. so as much as you brag on your ivy league education and great career; where's your generational wealth?

:whoo:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i'm in the US and see things differently. :yeshrug: whites lumped them into the black community because they knew how harmful it would be. basically making the black community a dumping ground for everyones bi-racial run off. they get to keep their race exclusive, keep wealth in their communities, while diluting what it means to be black.

yeah, biracials have been historically classified as african american. but that shyt will change when they get their numbers up.

How are they getting their numbers up when most biracial births ain't between blacks and whites

:patrice:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
The bigger question is why would you give a shyt about what these pseudo intellectual fagots think about who you date. shyt I love them red bones. Aint nobody paying my bills but me. I aint trying to please nobody. Oh you sellout cuz you date white girls. Then If you don't date white girls and you get with a light skinned broad you just want a taste of Massa. :camby: No win situation that I'm not going to indulge in. Everybody got preferences.

Nothing wrong with that in itself, it's when you show a pattern of it....it reeks of someone being color struck like the dude who made this thread

these are the types of females i like

fuohlq3.jpg
7hn7ZDd.jpg
bPp5aR2.jpg
gFZeO4z.jpg
CRDvXvnVAAAUio4.jpg
tumblr_nx7pj7HOic1r7c1obo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nuj7znZOvC1r8efu6o3_1280.jpg
6a01c9cf9066520642c371012ef5d6f4.jpg
tumblr_new179rmhZ1qe9yjjo1_1280.jpg
358phsz.jpg
dnt judge me dammit

I appreciate all flavors of "black" but I can't rock with color struck folks. They can:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im still waiting for any poster here on the "this that or the other isnt Black" to tell me the following

1.what shade is the cutoff?

2. what percentage is the cutoff? 1 full black parent and 1 biracial?
3 black grandparents and 1 biracial one?

3. who gets to decide these cutoffs? will it be up to vote? who will get to vote?
@Knuckles Red is the final say on these matters.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hes not to far off from a lightskin black,with "full" black parents is the point. Many black americans have people that complexion in our own families. A healthy portion of biracials come out darker as well. Whites swallowing blacks would work if most of our unions with them resulted in rashida jones

tumblr_n0wott43BB1tskpy1o1_500.jpg

A woman whom, white society openly lets play white roles, and is generally accepted as white by whites. Unfortunately for them 95% of biracial offspring dont, it wouldnt end well for them

The one drop rule was a way for whites to move the goal post as it pertains to their weaker genetics. If our genes were weaker, biracials would be accepted as white(albeit maybe in a ethnic white- italian,irish,slavic etc case). And blacks would never hear the end of it on their "superior genes"

Of course they could claim them :mjlol: however no majority wants half-breeds representing them and distorting their identity which is why they never will/do. It's only AA's that can't seem to get the memo.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
one thing i noticed about mixed people is that while growing up mixed people usually have to pick a side. most of times mixed people identify with their black side but there are some mixed people who identify with the white side and are ashamed of their black side. i actually met a couple mixed people who were like this.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
but were not talking about the one drop rule. i said that in my post. Thats a completely different topic.
we are talking about lightskinned blacks and blacks without African features.

reading your cons i want to know which of those would actually be better for "real Black people" [according to some posters in this thread] if you seperate any lightskinned Black or Black without African features[ that are decided by some arbitrary super Black panel apparently] and make them a seperate group?

wake up tommorow and boom
every biracial [no matter the look] every MGM person [no matter the look] and every lightskinned person or person thats lighter than the "approved Black shade"
is gone, cant refer to themselves as Black, arent considered Black,

where does that help The Black people that are left?
It's fukked up... Half of my family wouldn't be "black" if the National Coli Mixed Race task force had their say.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
You're talking about what black ppl should do, or what we could've done, etc.

I'm only interested in what black ppl will actually do:francis:

I know that at the end of the day, despite all of this pro-black talk, most black ppl aren't serious about that stuff. If you don't believe me, try convincing a coli nikka to home school his kids.:russ:You'll get a million and one excuses why he can't do it.

Like I said, most people are not willing to make sacrifices to truly live a pro-black lifestyle.

A lot of them aren't serious about it because they still don't understand what sacrifice is or how raising children is one of the more central/fundamental aspects of life. Then again, some of these Negroes will literally jump off a bridge to save a white child. :mjpls:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
The One Drop Rule is a extension of White Supremacy

It stems from the notion that black blood is like a poison that infects pure white blood. It also enforces the idea that the white race is like an all exclusive country club where as the black race is a dumping ground that takes any and everybody

A lot of you nikkas have 0 issue reinforcing that notion either

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nothing wrong with that in itself, it's when you show a pattern of it....it reeks of someone being color struck like the dude who made this thread

these are the types of females i like

I appreciate all flavors of "black" but I can't rock with color struck folks. They can:camby:
No offense but you may take some but bold is some bullshyt and we all know it. People only say that color struck stuff when cats say they like lightskin women and that's weak IMO. I never hear cats say that when somebody says they like darkskin people which I am so its no bias from me. Its just some stuff a lot of people have deep in them but if,you say when people do it regardless of the skin complexion I can respect that. I just don't ever see it unless its towards lighter skin people though.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Im still waiting for any poster here on the "this that or the other isnt Black" to tell me the following

1.what shade is the cutoff?

2. what percentage is the cutoff? 1 full black parent and 1 biracial?
3 black grandparents and 1 biracial one?

3. who gets to decide these cutoffs? will it be up to vote? who will get to vote?

1. No shade is a cut-off. If you think there is a certain shade that = cutoff, you aren't pro-Black, just a self-hating Black that has succumbed to white supremacy.

2. If you are more white/other genetically than you are Black, you are more of that than you are Black genetically. However, being Black is both genetics and mind-set, so if you do have substantial Black genetics and a Black mindset, I consider you Black.

3. Logic and genetics. And power as well. If pro-Blacks like marcuz gain significant power and can convince other Blacks of their position, then it wouldn't matter what you or I think, and biracials won't be Black even if they have a Black mind-set.