why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Of course they could claim them :mjlol: however no majority wants half-breeds representing them and distorting their identity which is why they never will/do. It's only AA's that can't seem to get the memo.

Interesting point. And certainly true, a biracial should never be the image of a Black person.

For instance, Rashida Jones should never be the spitting image of a Black woman as opposed to the Black woman below:

2014-Summer-Hair-Ideas-for-Natural-Hair-2.jpg

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Could anyone post threads, videos, websites, movies, or books of non-black folks praising/blindly claiming mixed race folks that is half their race?

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Could anyone post threads, videos, websites, movies, or books of non-black folks praising/blindly claiming mixed race folks that is half their race?

You're not considering that Blacks and biracials have a history that no other race has in this world. And I don't compare myself to other races, nor do I care about other races in the slightest. So why should I care what they claim or don't claim?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
If blacks don't start caring about the next generation, we'll never have generational wealth. Generational wealth means planning and investing in the next generation, not doing whatever the fukk you want and then complaining that, "We don't have anything". @marcuz is right. Cacs make discriminating and difficult decisions and PLAN FOR THE FUTURE. That's why cacs rule the planet. Many of you want to DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE EARTH'S RULING RACE DOES. THAT shyt MAKES NO SENSE!

Yall want to make peace and blah blah. That shyt doesn't work. Nuclear weapons, war, discriminative decisions, etc work.
Don't waste your time responding to that nikka. He has biracial children and his agenda is to remix what black power means

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
You're not considering that Blacks and biracials have a history that no other race has in this world. And I don't compare myself to other races, nor do I care about other races in the slightest. So why should I care what they claim or don't claim?

Just cause you don't care, doesn't negate the facts that no other race blindly claims mix folks as their own, regardless of how they look
Race mixing is not unique to black folks, however, blindly claiming and propping up mixed race person as a proper representation of an entire race and culture is unique to black folks

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Just cause you don't care, doesn't negate the facts that no other race blindly claims mix folks as their own, regardless of how they look
Race mixing is not unique to black folks, however, blindly claiming and propping up mixed race person as a proper representation of an entire race and culture is unique to black folks

That's something I'd never do or support as my earlier post before that one stated.

If blacks don't start caring about the next generation, we'll never have generational wealth. Generational wealth means planning and investing in the next generation, not doing whatever the fukk you want and then complaining that, "We don't have anything". @marcuz is right. Cacs make discriminating and difficult decisions and PLAN FOR THE FUTURE. That's why cacs rule the planet. Many of you want to DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE EARTH'S RULING RACE DOES. THAT shyt MAKES NO SENSE!

Yall want to make peace and blah blah. That shyt doesn't work. Nuclear weapons, war, discriminative decisions, etc work.

There is only one pro-Black I know of that has a bit of nuclear/particle physics knowledge and that person is me. A lot of you guys aren't putting in that work, and a lot of you cannot even go to war or do guerrilla fighting so what the hell are you talking about? and discriminating? :mjlol: You can only discriminate when you have power.

Caucasians put in work to obtain power and maintain it with even more work and discrimination, but before they got that power, whites didn't discriminate (read up on their history). White were accepting when they had no damn power.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Don't waste your time responding to that nikka. He has biracial children and his agenda is to remix what black power means
How the fukk you figure I got biracial kids fakkit? Your agenda is to suck dikk and spread lies I see. Also fakkit what is this black power remix you speak on that came from me? Stop using buzzwords p*ssy and show actual facts instead of bullshyt and lies

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
There is nobody who is as light as Curry in my family tree who isnt 50 pct white.

My family is darkskinned on both sides.

Pretty sure I had Malcolm X as one of my old avis to

I dont hate lightskinned people. I can appreciate Curry's talent and Malcolm X's civil rights accomplishments.
Ooooooh shut up fakkit... Your a disgrace... And you know what?...