Why Do People Act Like Zelda Is Still Some Revolutionary Shyt?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
First off the setting is totally different.

Second, For Honor is based off large scale battles in which you try to advance your army toward and objective.

Viking is a more RPG like in its progression and open gameplay.

The games play nothing alike.

In for honor its fighting based off a directional system were you try to block/pary/attack in the correct direction based off what your enemy is doing.

Vikings is combo heavy hack n slash

For Honor is centered around co-op and PVP gameplay.

Vikings is single player.

They are really nothing alike outside of the fact that they are 3rd person and have some large scale battles.

He's right.:yeshrug: As a breh who beat and played Viking, the most Viking has with For Honor from what I've seen is a Viking class you can play the PVP with it, that's it. Viking was straight up hack and slash mixed in with a bit of magic. Less visceral than Beowulf (which was mediocre but enjoyable trash) less interesting than Mark of Kri and after I booted up Conan I pretty much forgot about it entirely since it was alright as a one off but did nothing special to warrant anyone talking about it ever again.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I've played 1 Zelda and played a bit of others and there is no difference. I just assume the fascination is fanboy shyt like the 200 Mario games, Street Fighter alpha alpha mega super special edition iterations and resident evil 10000 so I let them rock:manny: Nintendo is gonna die in the next few years anyway
nah breh. Nintendo can take more Ls than Sony and MS combined and still be sitting around.

Is Nintendo doomed? Not likely. Just take a look at how much money it's got in the bank | GamesRadar+

Nintendo has £6.7 ($10.5) billion in the bank and, even if making big losses every year, that considerable nest egg would keep the company going until 2052. That's, like, 40 years away.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
The games are usually very long with many different gameplay mechanics. That's the best I can come up with.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zelda isn't supposed to be revolutionary. It's supposed to be an experience tantamount to your traditional fairy tail but polished to a mirror sheen with one or two new mechanics that exploration is based around.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Can't believe lame ass nikkas in here slandering Zelda :smh:

They all up in the Destiny thread getting dikked down on microtransactions and buying the same game multiple times for dlc though:smh:

They all up in that Shenmue 3 thread talking about how they paid to fund the game through kickstarter ignoring the fact that they are now financing Sonys game :smh:
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe lame ass nikkas in here slandering Zelda :smh:

They all up in the Destiny thread getting dikked down on microtransactions and buying the same game multiple times for dlc though:smh:

They all up in that Shenmue 3 thread talking about how they paid to fund the game through kickstarter ignoring the fact that they are now financing Sonys game :smh:
tumblr_ms25imJBro1qkoopko1_400.gif

We got money

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Because Zelda has a charm to it that these other games don't have...

The level design...the enemies...the controls...the cartoonish nature...the puzzles...the gameplay...

It all just fits together in a way that no other game can duplicate...

It's hard to explain...either you get it or you don't...

I played twilight princess for an hour once doing nothing but fishing...and I had as much fun doing that as I did playing any other game that I actually like...

I will always cop a nintendo console to play mario and zelda...those two games have a feel all of their own that no other game i have ever played can come close to duplicating...
You're praising Twilight Princess which tells me as long as it has Zelda in the title you'll be stanning it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because Zelda has a charm to it that these other games don't have...

The level design...the enemies...the controls...the cartoonish nature...the puzzles...the gameplay...

It all just fits together in a way that no other game can duplicate...

It's hard to explain...either you get it or you don't...

I played twilight princess for an hour once doing nothing but fishing...and I had as much fun doing that as I did playing any other game that I actually like...

I will always cop a nintendo console to play mario and zelda...those two games have a feel all of their own that no other game i have ever played can come close to duplicating...
:to:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
hell, i used to be a strong nintendo fanboy back in the day but i cant defend them now. miyamoto and aonuma seem to be quite larry holmsean

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
If they switched it up same nikkas would be sayin "Zelda doesn't feel like zelda anymore :camby:"

y'all complaining just to be complaining man. Zelda is for a zelda experience, you want the other feel, there's the other shyt for that

If zelda abandons their presentation/format, another company/ game franchise will pick it up quick, and cats will be like "this is fresh and new!!:krs:"

This is just franchise/console fatigue. I liken the dynamic between a creator(any artistic format) and it's fans to that of a male and a female respectively, so i'm not mad at commentary like this, but yeah...

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk y'all, I'm NX + Zelda BOTW day one :blessed:

Zelda games are some of the most polished for any era they drop in. Plenty of depth, great score, interesting puzzles... nikkas this is what gaming is all about. Not to mention now we bringing in physics :banderas:

And they don't spam the game. Would y'all rather by another shytty madden? Trashassins Creed? COD? But not a game known for consistently bringing heat to the table :mindblown:

Hate on the most acclaim franchise in video game history brehs :camby:

Ronald

Daps
hell, i used to be a strong nintendo fanboy back in the day but i cant defend them now. miyamoto and aonuma seem to be quite larry holmsean

Miyamoto flabby as shyt, good thing he lowkey retired last year

Aonuma is the gawd, he shytted on the gamepad and it was his decision to switch up Zelda + let younger developers create the game/open world