Why Do People Act Like Zelda Is Still Some Revolutionary Shyt?

Daps
nintendo is a niche audience that people grew out of ... its based on fantasy and for a younger generation

its only dying because the parents that grew up with it are upset and taking it from their kids

the magic behind it is for an open mind ... but now kids play their parents systems and games

the stories of old nintendo games were aimed at a younger childs psyche and it was magical
Most 10/10 games are fantasy... You don't think GoW or Halo don't have fantasy elements:skip:

Daps
truth is zelda hasn't innovated since like 1998. breath of the wild looks about 2 generations behind in everything from graphics, animation, combat, its overly simplistic "survival" mechanics, sound design etc. people act like adding voice acting is a big deal, BREH :dahell: voice acting has been standard since the late 90's. why do journalists pretend zelda is still some revolutionary shyt, breaking new ground?

look at what naughty dog does with presentation (graphics, animation, voice acting, sound design). look at what ubisoft is doing with combat in 'for honor'. these are devs attempting to push the medium forward. nintendo's been :flabbynsick: for a minute. I feel like i'm watching the special olympics sometimes when I see ninetndo's mediocrity being rewarded with all these accolades & praise when their approach to game design is dated as fukk :scusthov:
Use Ubisoft as a pillar of innovation brehs

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Most 10/10 games are fantasy... You don't think GoW or Halo don't have fantasy elements:skip:

not for children 4 - 15

when I thought of an italian plumber jumping over turtles and finding castles that appealed to me as a kid
way more than a gears of war storyline ... tearing shyt up was cool but very cardboard and gimmicky to a child
but its the exact opposite to us

Daps
what they're doing with 'for honor' is more than nintendo has done with zelda in almost 20 years :francis:
:mjlol:

Mate all Ubisoft's Open World games are the same concept with different skins and for honor is another hack and slash game in medievil times I saw it at E3.... it looks good but it's not exactly innovation.:umad:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The last couple console Zelda joints have been ass. The latest one for 3DS was straight and really only because it was a a clone of the SNES game. Twilight Princess was way too long and pretty boring and Skyward Sword was just junk all around.