Why Do People Act Like Zelda Is Still Some Revolutionary Shyt?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
If they switched it up same nikkas would be sayin "Zelda doesn't feel like zelda anymore :camby:"

y'all complaining just to be complaining man. Zelda is for a zelda experience, you want the other feel, there's the other shyt for that

If zelda abandons their presentation/format, another company/ game franchise will pick it up quick, and cats will be like "this is fresh and new!!:krs:"

This is just franchise/console fatigue. I liken the dynamic between a creator(any artistic format) and it's fans to that of a male and a female respectively, so i'm not mad at commentary like this, but yeah...

:mjlol: that's what happened.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Haven’t paid Zelda attention since Orcarina of Time

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell: Zelda gave you nikkas Z-targeting and you act like it's nothing. You're ungrateful. You think you know about innovation and revolutionary but don't have the balls to give Nintendo it's props? :camby:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have all systems and PC and I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed BOTW.

Is it the best Zelda game? Probably not even top 3. But Just because something isn't a masterpiece doesn't mean it isn't great.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
truth is zelda hasn't innovated since like 1998. breath of the wild looks about 2 generations behind in everything from graphics, animation, combat, its overly simplistic "survival" mechanics, sound design etc. people act like adding voice acting is a big deal, BREH :dahell: voice acting has been standard since the late 90's. why do journalists pretend zelda is still some revolutionary shyt, breaking new ground?

look at what naughty dog does with presentation (graphics, animation, voice acting, sound design). look at what ubisoft is doing with combat in 'for honor'. these are devs attempting to push the medium forward. nintendo's been :flabbynsick: for a minute. I feel like i'm watching the special olympics sometimes when I see ninetndo's mediocrity being rewarded with all these accolades & praise when their approach to game design is dated as fukk :scusthov:

the coli probably destroyed you
but you are absolutely right.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Id rather Zelda stay the same then be unable to make a good game like every Final Fantasy post 12

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its def not the best open world game since GTA3. Lol. Its not even the best open world game this gen.
i like Breath of the Wild but people forgetting this came out 2 years before
D07F989A67A643971FFDE201909835AF9D909520

:whoa: