Why Do People Act Like Zelda Is Still Some Revolutionary Shyt?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Then tell me what For Honer does differently than Vikings, im all ears.

breh, are you fukking blind or just retarded?

how do you compare that trash to what for honor is doing with combat?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Then tell me what For Honer does differently than Vikings, im all ears.
First off the setting is totally different.

Second, For Honor is based off large scale battles in which you try to advance your army toward and objective.

Viking is a more RPG like in its progression and open gameplay.

The games play nothing alike.

In for honor its fighting based off a directional system were you try to block/pary/attack in the correct direction based off what your enemy is doing.

Vikings is combo heavy hack n slash

For Honor is centered around co-op and PVP gameplay.

Vikings is single player.

They are really nothing alike outside of the fact that they are 3rd person and have some large scale battles.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First off the setting is totally different.

Second, For Honor is based off large scale battles in which you try to advance your army toward and objective.

Viking is a more RPG like in its progression and open gameplay.

The games play nothing alike.

In for honor its fighting based off a directional system were you try to block/pary/attack in the correct direction based off what your enemy is doing.

Vikings is combo heavy hack n slash

For Honor is centered around co-op and PVP gameplay.

Vikings is single player.

They are really nothing alike outside of the fact that they are 3rd person and have some large scale battles.

Thanks but For Honor is still not innovative just like this Zelda game.

Hell this E3 had no innovative game at all.

But this is the arcadium, a place where games like The Order 1886 and Jak 2 are considered good.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Because Zelda has a charm to it that these other games don't have...

The level design...the enemies...the controls...the cartoonish nature...the puzzles...the gameplay...

It all just fits together in a way that no other game can duplicate...

It's hard to explain...either you get it or you don't...

I played twilight princess for an hour once doing nothing but fishing...and I had as much fun doing that as I did playing any other game that I actually like...

I will always cop a nintendo console to play mario and zelda...those two games have a feel all of their own that no other game i have ever played can come close to duplicating...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
truth is zelda hasn't innovated since like 1998. breath of the wild looks about 2 generations behind in everything from graphics, animation, combat, its overly simplistic "survival" mechanics, sound design etc. people act like adding voice acting is a big deal, BREH :dahell: voice acting has been standard since the late 90's. why do journalists pretend zelda is still some revolutionary shyt, breaking new ground?

look at what naughty dog does with presentation (graphics, animation, voice acting, sound design). look at what ubisoft is doing with combat in 'for honor'. these are devs attempting to push the medium forward. nintendo's been :flabbynsick: for a minute. I feel like i'm watching the special olympics sometimes when I see ninetndo's mediocrity being rewarded with all these accolades & praise when their approach to game design is dated as fukk :scusthov:
WE DONT GIVE A FUKK WHAT ND HAS DONE NIKKA THEY DROPPED THEIR GAME AND IT WAS FUKKIN GREAT WE STILL WANT THIS FUKKIN ZELDA NIKKA SHUT THAT shyt UP

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No it's trash. Negs need to come back.

Can't believe lame ass nikkas in here slandering Zelda :smh:

They all up in the Destiny thread getting dikked down on microtransactions and buying the same game multiple times for dlc though:smh:

They all up in that Shenmue 3 thread talking about how they paid to fund the game through kickstarter ignoring the fact that they are now financing Sonys game :smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Subbing for when this comes out and gets higher scores than 90% of the shyt this board dikk rides, and people cop pleas as to why that is.

Fred.
:mjlol:

Doesn't matter what scores the games get. People will still call it trash.

I feel good seeing people trash Zelda. At least they don't discriminate :whew:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe lame ass nikkas in here slandering Zelda :smh:

They all up in the Destiny thread getting dikked down on microtransactions and buying the same game multiple times for dlc though:smh:

They all up in that Shenmue 3 thread talking about how they paid to fund the game through kickstarter ignoring the fact that they are now financing Sonys game :smh:

I still don't get the point of this thread. If someone hates Zelda so much then..........don't play it? Why broadcast your displeasure for the game like that?