Why do men get women they can't see a life with pregnant?

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
No one is going to give you a man's point of view why.

Oddly they will somehow give you a women's though.

The answer to why people give folks kids to people they aren't committed to or plan to be is because they have low self esteem, no self discipline, no real comprehension of responsibility and honest some people are self destructive. I've always said there is absolutely NO BENEFIT to getting a woman you don't really want pregnant. Unlike it is for some women. Men get fukked in courts, no sympathy, talked down on, no support, can end up going to jail and getting cleaned dry. Oh and after all of that your children especially your daughters will be side eye'n the fukk out of you (if you are the smarter parent) constantly wondering why you chose her dumbass momma to give a kid to and raise (happened to my brother).

My thing is HOW are these dudes WILLINGLY giving your DNA to demons with vaginas lol until human cloning becomes legal the only way someone can steal your DNA to make a copy of you is if you "hand it over" to her (or the rare rape cases of men) outside of that be lucky we not 2070 folks. bytches gonna be stealing hair samples by then and heading to a lab
Smh....

Last edited: