Why do Jamaicans Hate Gays so much lol

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
All the bigots in this thread :laff:
Especially the ones who go around pushing that #inherently bull and talking about the humanity of black people :laff:
Hypocritical idiots :laff:
oh, so you're one of those fake liberal Preachy peace dudes . you was in a thread immediately throwing your cape on for cac who killed his teenage daughter, you aint shyt boy

Ppl forget when gay ppl was getting beat, brutalize, rape, and murder in America by cacs

Like people forget it was cac that made law against gay people rights now they righteous

:mjlol:

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
My people need to worry about crime and poverty, not who is sticking their dikk in whose ass.
:mjlol: like white Americans wasnt against gay rights...like the laws they made right

Like they didnt kill or terrorism them. Its not a black community problem

Unless its "uncover gays" running rapid in the black community fuking black women causing increase in aids, like the talking point yall use.. rright

:mjlol: yall switch the talking points like a muthafuker, depending on what thread

not know whether you are coming or going

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I wanna know why Jamaicans hate African Americans so much. Maybe @skeetsinternal or @ProBlack Panther can enlighten us :mjpls:

I got a real close Jamaican friend I went to college with. When she came over, she straight just believed everything the media had told her about Black people in America, and wouldn't listen to crap I had to say about anything. "American Blacks are always complaining, they're always whining, why don't they just get up and get a job? They just lazy." She stayed in America after school, and eventually she saw the light, and now she's all about the struggle, but it took her years of living here to get there.