Why do ducks and geese have no fear of humans?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Dam it. I suck at typing
giphy.gif

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Supposedly when a swan hisses it’s testing to see if you’re a bytch and you’re supposed to stand your ground to discourage an attack :hubie:
:ohhh:

but in this case its threat was the dog, if #dogset had just walked away...cacswan dapped all the cacs and tried to check the brown dog:mjpls:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Live with miniature dinosaurs in your backyard Brehs:francis:
They be in the front…except for the ibises who occasionally be in the backyard behind the fence sometimes.

One day my wife took my one year old daughter in the backyard to watch the ibises and one of them was straight dogwalking a frog with its beak. It was just mangling it trying to eat it. The frog was croaking loud as hell and trying to puff up with air to avoid being swallowed.

My wife covered my daughter’s eyes and took her right back in the house.

The ibis let the frog go eventually after torturing it for a few minutes cause I guess it couldn’t fit it in it’s mouth. I’m pretty sure the frog died. Didn’t see him hop away.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I don't mess with birds breh, human and/or feathered.

Was at some zoo in Miami a few years back and I had a flamingo run up on me, homie wanted all the smoke and I was not with the shyts that day. :hubie:

I met a black swan who was pretty chill tho, cool brother....fed him some pellets and we chopped it up for a few:ehh: