Why do ducks and geese have no fear of humans?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
There's ducks living in a little pool that I walk past on the way to my office at uni. The mother duck is downright fearless, she'll attack anything even if you're plainly not interested in her ducklings and not trying to be a threat to them at all :pachaha:

I normally just ignore it and keep on walking through, but I've seen some cacettes get frightened by the duck :dead:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
THE ARE KIND OF AGGRESSIVE AND NOT VERY SMART. THAT'S A BAD COMBO.
You right, Young Sniff

They are too aggressive for their weapons

no sharp teeth, no claws, etc.

they try to hit you with their wings but those bones in their wings are very light weight made specifically for flying and if they break those bones while hitting you then they are fukked.
:dwillhuh:

dumb birds indeed

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They’re domesticated

they were made this way over thousands of years so that we can eat them easily

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Be having all 3 of these brehs in my yard…

images

muscovy-duck-4588923_1280.jpg

web-Whiteibis-wikipedia-image.jpg
Live with miniature dinosaurs in your backyard Brehs:francis:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I live by a lake actually a large pond but whatever, anyway I got an old neighbor a few houses down from me always feeding them so now every morning them fukkers congregate and chill in his yard and shyt in the road and on the sidewalk every fukking day. I ran over a swan or goose one time when I was making a late night store run. Stupid fukk was sleeping in the road with his head tucked under his wing I didn't even see it until I ran over it. I get up the next day about 7am and the old man up there scooping up that lil nikka with a shovel and he was looking at me like he knew I did it. I ain't pay no attention for real but I got to work and locked my car and saw feathers in the grille and I went to pluck them out and this muhfukka whole head was in there with part of his neck hanging hanging out. I got a shoebox top I had in the trunk and just got it out and put it in a trash can in the parking deck. :heh: fukk them birds. Dude got a notice from the HOA to stop feeding them for that very reason and he still does it. Folks can't even jog or walk on the sidewalk by his house because it's just a bird toilet now. They don't come in my yard because I have a pointer and birds are just exercise for him.