Why do ducks and geese have no fear of humans?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You right, Young Sniff

They are too aggressive for their weapons

no sharp teeth, no claws, etc.

they try to hit you with their wings but those bones in their wings are very light weight made specifically for flying and if they break those bones while hitting you then they are fukked.
:dwillhuh:

dumb birds indeed

Them bammas do got “teeth” on their tongues tho

goose-with-teeth.jpg

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Most other animals of their size and stature kinda get out of the way when a big ass person comes near them, even if they’re dangerous.

Ducks and geese walk 2 feet past you on the way to work and shyt in your driveway with no fear. :dwillhuh:
I think it’s cause people be feeding them. My sister got an old lady in her neighborhood who like feeding them, so their neighborhood is full of ducks and geese. She hates that lady.

Last edited:

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Thats crazy you made this thread..everytime i come from work it be a family of geese holding up traffic by walking slow as fukk cross the street.. Usually like 9 or ten of them.. everyday same time..

Today i was driving and noticed like 3 dead geese in the middle of the street, guts everywhere.. Im like damn somebody done hopped on da bull shyt and ran over all the geese. Foul.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Thats crazy you made this thread..everytime i come from work it be a family of geese holding up traffic by walking slow as fukk cross the street.. Usually like 9 or ten of them.. everyday same time..

Today i was driving and noticed like 3 dead geese in the middle of the street, guts everywhere.. Im like damn somebody done hopped on da bull shyt and ran over all the geese. Foul.

ISWYDT. :lolbron:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My brother asked me to feed his chicken coop when he was out of town..:youngsabo:
but neglected to tell me the cock was hyper aggressive and territorial as hell :dame:

Then he pretended to be suprised when I related to him how Id been pecked and chased around his yard by a chicken..:comeon:

Eagles are fukking wild..

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
lived in an apt on a lil pond with hella geese

they're mean and shyt everywhere, one tried to run up on my ex and i had to jump out with the broom:sadcam:

and like another poster said, they go od hard if you cross their path when they're with the babies
They shyt EVERYWHERE! Those geese do not give a fukk. At my old apt complex they hired a special needs adult who lived next to me with his parents to clean up the geese shyt.

All he did all day was ride around on his three wheel bicycle on all of the paths and clean up geese shyt.

Last edited: