Why do Anime elitist constantly pretend like Drgaon ball Z isn’t the goat Anime

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I'm not really an animie dude at all, but I consider Ghost in the Shell Waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy Better then DBZ

all them Purple, Pink, Lasers, Yelling, Taking YEARS to actually start the fight, And Moving the goal post powerlevels :mjlol:

Finally someone on here who fux with Ghost in the Shell :wow::blessed:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
It’s universally known that DBZ is the goat. Y’all don’t have to constantly throw out names of shyt that nobody has ever heard of to show your knowledge or elitism, we don’t care.

Goat shyt :wow:

GrotesqueGorgeousAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

DBZ got me into anime but let’s be real here it isn’t messing with cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, Akira, or fist of the northstar

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
DBZ not even in the top 10. It probably would be top 10 if the show stopped after the Planet Namek saga but the power levels start to get all over the place and the story telling has inconsistent plot holes. Especially when Goku got the heart attack that was just bad writing. Like come on son :stopitslime:
:mjzooted:

Nah it's automatically top 10 based on influence and popularity

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
DBZ GETS THAT TITLE BECAUSE OF TIMING. DBZ BROUGHT ANIME TO THE MASSES IN THE US. IT'S THE SAME REASON PEOPLE PUT FINAL FANTASY 7 AS GOAT IN THE RPG CATEGORY. FINAL FANTASY PUT RPG'S ON THE MAP FOR THE AVERAGE GAMER.
Nah it's still considered the GOAT IN Japan as well

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
None of what you just typed in all that proves objective basis for it being better than anything else. You just used 200 words just to say it's popular because that's all your bullet points amount to. Which proves nothing.

1 + 1 = 2 That's an objective fact.

OP being the GOAT because it's popular and other people agree is subjective.

Oh & :DyingLaughing: at you trying to suggest that I don't know Anime/Manga because I don't agree with your stance. Lazy AF. :FlabbyUMad:
what is the GOAT goin off what yall doin is subjective. If we go by what series should be off the standards of : impact, sales, acclaim etc than all that = to One piece being the GOAT.

One Piece is credited as being the main series that has kept Shonen jump alive in the post-Golden era that they are in and still is today

@bolded your putitng words in my mouth, i didnt say anything like that, I said I dont care for Anime and manga which i dont I only care for One piece, dragonball, and Attack on titan.
Nah it's still considered the GOAT IN Japan as well
no it isnt.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
what is the GOAT goin off what yall doin is subjective. If we go by what series should be off the standards of : impact, sales, acclaim etc than all that = to One piece being the GOAT.

One Piece is credited as being the main series that has kept Shonen jump alive in the post-Golden era that they are in and still is today

@bolded your putitng words in my mouth, i didnt say anything like that, I said I dont care for Anime and manga which i dont I only care for One piece, dragonball, and Attack on titan.

no it isnt.
What is then nikka?
Dont quote me disagreeing without stating why

Goku has his own ducking holiday in Japan
DBZ is GOAT

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Dbz big issue was it was the ultimate paradox of an anime that was rushed like shyt and went on too long with filler

It’s seen as so good because emotionally it’s one of the hardest hitting ones out there

But as far as plot, animation, and overall theme it can fall short, now if the Buu saga never happened then we could definetly call it top 5 for sure (it arguably is but not to me, I’d have it like 7-8 out of the top 10)

Buu Saga was :banderas:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Depends on what you like. DBZ is a classic but Berserk (original 1997 one) is the GOAT.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I fukk with Claymore more than any of that big headed karate nikka with hadoukens shyt.

Never fukked with DBZ. shyt always seemed corny to me.

:yeshrug:

Never got into DBZ all they did was yell 80 percent of the show... I'll take he man thunder cats gi Joe ninja turtles and Ghostbusters over that shyt