Why do Anime elitist constantly pretend like Drgaon ball Z isn’t the goat Anime

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
That’s cool...

But have you seen serial experiments lain, baccano, angel’s egg, tatami galaxy, steins gate, monster, gunbuster, legend of the galactic heroes, mushi shi, or the count of monte cristo?
Thanks for the listing. I added all of those shows in TRAKT .. i may not watch all of them but Youtube clips and trailers seems legit with most of those shoes.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
If I never watched DBZ I wouldn't be an anime fan but it's almost like every series I watched since then I would rank above DBZ for enjoyment. DBZ abandoned many of its characters and the power levels and super Saiyan levels just ugh. FMA Brotherhood is the best anime of all time, One Piece, Berserk, and HunterxHunter are up there too.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
DB/DBZ/Kai is certainly in the GOAT list, top 10. But it's not THE GOAT. YYH or HxH is above it.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
After the cell tournament it went to shyt .

Maijin Buu Saga :hhh:

Legend of Galactic Heroes is the GOAT anime but most people don't know about it and it's grown man shyt.

Any good online sites where I can watch either the original or updated version of the LGH series (preferably for free)?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Any good online sites where I can watch either the original or updated version of the LGH series (preferably for free)?
Not that I'm aware of. I know there are online streaming sites out there now where you can watch this stuff but I don't know a particular one. I use torrents and download it for my plex server.

I can't vouch for the new one. I've only watched the older version.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Dragon Ball is the goat overall anime. Too many life lessons in there.

As far as character or story anime Berserk, Hunter X Hunter and Full Metal Alchemist hold the crown.

:scust:

At y'all saying death note. I know y'all didn't watch the whole series
:scust:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like other have stated once you get older look past the nostalgia of toonami & etc you see there are others that are better than dbz however Dragoball series as a whole is like the Star Wars of anime its impact cant be denied but their are other anime that best it in different facets.:yeshrug:

Tho anything toriyama drop DB wise best believe im catching as soon as it hits the net :youngsabo: