Why do Americans Eat Dessert for Breakfast?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Same reason Sigmund Freuds nephew made bacon the breakfast of champions.

51P65kY5kAL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The more important question to ask is why the States is so heavily invested in automatic vehicles over stick shift. The answer to that one can be quite illuminating.

All you've got to do is convince one generation and the next pick up the habits and soon it becomes inviolable and unquestionable even (especially) if the premise itself is untenable.

depositphotos_184740504-stock-illustration-brain-wash-detergent-vector-file.jpg

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breakfast being sold as the most important meal of the day. Pancakes and waffles morphed it into something super sugary and sweet, cinnamon rolls, pop, tarts, cereal, orange juice you just take it from there.

I really don’t even eat breakfast anymore

break-fast is the 1st meal in your digestive system after a "normal" sleep cycle.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
As a Fat Ass in Rehab,Munchies is a mugg breh:francis:
Like I Love to Cook a Nice Complete Breakfast consisting of Bacon,Eggs,Waffles or French Toast but sometimes a Bowl of Cereal is a simple convienience,on Work Days its Coffee,I dont have a Meal till Lunch then Dinner
Vanilla Ice Cream with CInnamon Toast Crunch :banderas:

Vanilla Ice Cream makes ANY Cereal nicer
:banderas:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Same reason Sigmund Freuds nephew made bacon the breakfast of champions.

51P65kY5kAL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The more important question to ask is why the States is so heavily invested in automatic vehicles over stick shift. The answer to that one can be quite illuminating.

All you've got to do is convince one generation and the next pick up the habits and soon it becomes inviolable and unquestionable even (especially) if the premise itself is untenable.

depositphotos_184740504-stock-illustration-brain-wash-detergent-vector-file.jpg

Automatic is just more convenient. Stick shift u using both hands and both feet. Whats the theory/conspiracy?