Why do Americans Eat Dessert for Breakfast?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps

- Very sugary cereal, which is basically candy with milk
- Very sugary pop tarts
- Very sugary granola bar
- Hashbrowns, which is basically french fries
- IHOP culture of pancakes and waffles with syrup which is liquid sugar, with chocolate sundaes
- Then you add Whipped cream, caramel, chocolate, frosting, and food dyes

Then you combine it with Lunch/Dinner fast food options. The American diet is really crazy

And we wonder why so many people in their 30s/40s/50s are dying left and right or are battling life threatening chronic diseases :francis:

nikka shut up :umad: I’m about to make stuffed waffles with Nutella with bacon and cheese eggs.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

- Very sugary cereal, which is basically candy with milk
- Very sugary pop tarts
- Very sugary granola bar
- Hashbrowns, which is basically french fries
- IHOP culture of pancakes and waffles with syrup which is liquid sugar, with chocolate sundaes
- Then you add Whipped cream, caramel, chocolate, frosting, and food dyes

Then you combine it with Lunch/Dinner fast food options. The American diet is really crazy

And we wonder why so many people in their 30s/40s/50s are dying left and right or are battling life threatening chronic diseases :francis:

Outside of plain oatmeal and fruits, most breakfast foods in general particularly meat proteins, are probably just as bad if not worse than every item u listed.

The real issue is the complete disregard of the concept of moderation and reasonable portions.

Hell, u could die just from drinking too much water in too frequent intervals. The problem of what we eat isnt half as bad as how much of it we eat and how often:wow:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Either OMAD or i eat protein after 12pm to get my body going. Only liquids in the morning like water, watermelon juice, ginger juice with lemon and some mango juice. I switch my carb intake to keep my body adapting to various levels of availability and digestion, something I feel you should do as you age and your metabolism shifts down.