Why do Americans Eat Dessert for Breakfast?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did eat alot of bullshyt but yall folks didn’t cook breakfast for yall?

some combo of:
Cheese Grits
Cheese Eggs
sausage
bacon
steak
fish
hash browns
grits
biscuits

be heavenly in the morning. :ohlawd:

Now days im eating spinach and shyt with my eggs and eating yogurt and shyt like a sucka

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm basic
skip brekky
or bacon and eggs
or omelet
or avocado toast
or black coffee

i'm pretty sure ive never independently bought cereal, and havent really ate shelf stable foods regularly since i lived with my parents.
Funny you mention that. Same for me. If I buy a box of cereal, its because It's something I want to eat all of within a day or two because I got a craving. This only happens a couple times a year. I eat lots of soup but it is all homemade. Shelf stable foods were plentiful when my mother worked and wanted her kids to have quick options. Now? fukk all that. I even got into overnight oats a while back and love them. The other garbage need not apply.

Daps
Funny you mention that. Same for me. If I buy a box of cereal, its because It's something I want to eat all of within a day or two because I got a craving. This only happens a couple times a year. I eat lots of soup but it is all homemade. Shelf stable foods were plentiful when my mother worked and wanted her kids to have quick options. Now? fukk all that. I even got into overnight oats a while back and love them. The other garbage need not apply.

that's me too. if i happen to have a noodle or oreo craving i will get it like once a year and binge it lol. if you look in my cupboard it''s all seasonings and oils and random ingredients (baking powder, cocoa powder, stevia, collagen powder, box of jello, etc)