Why did you break with your ex?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
shhhhhh, you gonna have to like him somehow for the sake of the daughter

could he still hit if he wanted to?
aww naw, and he wants to and tries but i keep him on a short ass leash, i throw in th e nikka im married and make sure im always bringing my husband up in the conversation, reminding him what a good stepdad he is compared to him being her real father.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She lied to me about being on birth control. Then had the nerve to say "its not like we dont got the money to take care of a baby"
Mind you we are both 18,she works at krogers and I work part time :snoop:

bytch is a damn fool

4436757-1349470723.png

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She struggled with depression since she was a child. It didn't really affect our relationship on most days because she was on meds, but the days she was off her meds she was just weird and a pain in the ass. Funny thing is I dumped her back in the early 2000's citing "irreconcilable differences" aka I wanted to fukk other chicks but I didn't find out about her depression till last year. She always had an addictive personality. When we were in college she got addicted to Tylenol PM to fall asleep and nowadays can't fall asleep w/o ambien or being piss drunk. :smh:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
the bytch was a flake and she was pretending to be pregnant every other month.on top of that she was one of those overly romantic, impossible to please people. ya know the type that walk around with unrealistic expectations from everyone else in the world despite the fact that they contribute nothing except bytchiness and ever increasing cellulite? yeah? that kind. got to the point where i didn't feel one way or the other and i refused to argue with her anymore. it takes 2 to have a conflict. plus she was greedy in bed. one of them bytches that supposedly comes from sucking dikks but can't suck a dikk until it comes; conveniently climaxing and dramatically passing out from the ecstasy before she ate her dinner. and i'm a head machine. i felt like i had been violated.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well for me it was my daughter's mother and the reason I broke up with her was because she was a cheater and then she expected me to take care of her. She wouldn't keep a job to save her life. Got some intel and she telling people at work that "I don't need this job, my man will take care of me". So I finally had enough and kicked her out the apartment.